They're back

Haley's P.O.V
I'm making some waffles for me, Niall, and the kids when all of a sudden I hear the door open and Cami screaming. "KYLER I'M HOME" she yells. Kyler comes running into the living room and says" mama mama". "Have you've been a good boy did Niall and haley take good care of you" Cami said. "Yea I made pictures for you and I made a friend" Kyler said. They went into his room looking at the pictures he made. "Hey haley" Maddie said. "Welcome home Maddie. Did you have a good vacation". I said. "Yea I really appreciated that I got a lot of sleep I hope Hadley wasn't a lot of trouble" she said. "No she wasn't she did have a few fits here and there but she was good. She's in her crib if you want to go see her" I said. She went into the baby's room. I started on the waffles again when all of a sudden I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Hey princess just wanted to let you know that after breakfast we are going on a date to have some time to ourself" Niall said. I turned around and put my hands on his neck. "What should I wear" I asked. "Just some regular clothes it's a surprise but it doesn't matter what you wear" he said. "Leprechaun you know I don't like surprises but ok let me finish breakfast and then I'll go get ready" I said and kissed him. He started to kiss back but we stopped when we heard "haley Niall I hope that watching our kids didn't make you start thinking about having kids before marriage" Maddie said. I blushed and put my head in nialls shirt. "No we aren't I promise" Niall said. I finished fixing breakfast and started to get ready. "So where are we going" I asked. "Well first we are going to watch a movie, then we will go get some yogurt, and then to end the day go to the park" Niall said. "Ok lets go" I said. We went into his car and drove to the movies. We got there and Niall asked for two tickets to guardians of the galaxy. "Omg I wanted to see this movie so bad" I said. Niall went to go get some food while I went to go find us some seats. Niall sat beside me and the movie started. "I AM GROOT" I continued to watch the movie when I felt an arm wrap around me. I looked over and saw Niall's eyes glued to the movie. I cuddled closer to him and continued watching the movie. When the movie ended we went to the yogurt shop. We sat down and started to eat. "So did you enjoy the movie" Niall asked. "Yea I did how did you know I wanted to see that movie" I said. "I have my ways"he said. We stood up and was about to leave before someone stopped us. "Hey haley long time no see"