Wedding

Maddie's POV
I'm waiting for Cami and Haley to come to the kitchen while I'm looking at wedding ideas. I can't wait until our wedding I'm so happy. All of a sudden I see Cami dragging Haley down the stairs. "NIALL HELP THEY'RE MAKING ME LOOK AT DRESSES" Haley yells. I hear him laugh and say"sorry babe but your gonna have to do it too if you're wanting to get married" they are too cute. "Ok so what kinda dresses are we gonna wear" Cami asked.
*time skip*
After a while we have ideas on what we are gonna do. I'm so excited for this and I can't wait. I start organizing the stuff that we chose when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Do you have it all figured out" Liam asked. "Almost we have a few things that we have more than one choice for but other than that we are good" I said. "Good I can't wait until you become Mrs. Payne. I'm really excited"he said. I turned around and hugged him. "I'm excited but also nervous" I said. "Why would you be nervous? everything is gonna be perfectly fine" "I don't know maybe someone will say we shouldn't get married. What if something goes wrong? What if someone important doesn't show up?" I continue to ramble until he stops me by placing his lips on mine. "Nothing is going to go wrong. No one will say we shouldn't get married because we are perfect for each other. Stop worrying about these things because none of it is going to happen. The only thing that will happen is that you are going to become Mrs. Payne" he said. I feel someone pull on my leg. I look down and see Kyler. I pick him up and say "hey buddy what's up." He looks at my ring and smile. "Ky do you want to be apart of my wedding" I asked him. He shook his head yes. "Well what you are gonna do is when you are told you are gonna walk to Liam and when he asks you are gonna give him a box that has our rings in it ok" I said. "Ok" he said and smiled. I put him down and he went off to play.

    *skip to wedding because I can*
I'm getting ready for my wedding and I'm getting really nervous. I guess the girls saw that I was getting nervous because they came over to me. "You ok Maddie" Haley asked. "Just a little nervous that's all" I said. "You're gonna be fine.you're gonna walk down that aisle and you're gonna become a Payne" Cami said. "Thanks girls I don't know what I would do without you girls" I said. We continued to get ready while I start to calm down. "Ok Maddie you ready" Cami said. I shook my head yes and went to where I was suppose to stand. I heard the music start to play and I started to move. The doors open I look up and I take one step towards my future