Someones jealous

Nialls P.O.V
"Z-zack" haley said. I am so confused right now. "Hey haley miss me" zack said. "No I didn't why would I you're an asswhole" haley said. Ok I already don't like this guy. He started to caress Haley's face. "My have you changed haley and I say that in a good way. You've gotten pretty and you've lost weight. Now whos this" he said. "I'm her boyfriend and if you touch her again you'll regret it" I said. "Do you not know who I am" he said. "No I don't and I really don't care now move" I said while trying to push him out of the way. "No I won't. Haley why don't you leave this boy and come with me. Don't you miss me" he said. "No I don't and I'm not going with you" she said. He started to pull her towards the door. That's it he has went over the line. I pulled haley behind me and punched him."you call that a punch" he said and punched me right in the eye. "NIALL" I heard haley scream. All of a sudden I saw two police officers pulling zack away. "Oh thank god your ok" haley said and ran up to me giving me a hug. "You think he would get away with touching you. I don't think so. Now who was that guy if you don't mind me asking" I said. "That was zack my ex. I was with him before I met the girls. When I was trying to find a place to live after my parents died. I thought he was the one but one night I came home and he was having sex with another girl. I tried to break up with him but he slapped me and said if I left him he would kill me. So when I met the girls they got the cops on him and took him away. I guess he got out somehow" She said with a few tears running down my face. "So that why you didn't trust me that much. Hey it's ok he's gone now and if he ever comes back he'll have to deal with me. Now why don't we go to the park" he said while wiping my tears and giving me a hug. We went to the park and got on the swings. "Hey I got you a present" I said. "What is it" she asked. I gave her a small box that had two rings in it. "Now I know what your thinking but it's not an engagement ring" I said. She looked confused. "It's a promise ring. To let us know that we both promise to stay with each other no matter what" I said. She started to tear up. "Oh ni this is so sweet" she said. "Now let's go home and play some video games" I said.