Birthday

Haley's POV
I'm hiding under the bed from Cami. We had the idea of playing hide and seek.
It's Kylers first birthday! He is such a kind, smart, and funny little boy. He loves cookies, coloring, playing sports, singing, watching me play video games, and bath time! He mainly wants me when he's bored, He wants Maddie once he's tucked in, so she can sing to him, but obviously he is a complete Momma's boy. He wants Cami all the time. He is so spoiled, but such an amazing little boy.
I was managing to keep quiet. Until I felt hands on my waist and I almost screamed
"Found you." A voice whispered. I turned around to see Niall. Tears sprung to my eyes and I kissed him, it's been 3 months since I've seen him.
"Ni! Is Liam here?"
"Yes love, we wouldn't miss our nephews birthday for anything, but babe.. Ha-" he begins but we're cut off by Cami's scream.
I bolt out with Niall, Maddie sets Kyler down and we run into the living room to see Harry standing there. Cami in shock.
"Harry?!" She shouts in surprise as he hugs her
"I can't go on without you. I want to try again." He whispers into her hair and right at that moment, Kyler waddles in. When he almost falls, Liam picks him up. 
"Mama Mama." He reaches for her and I bit the inside of my lip. Cami takes him and kisses his head.
"I-I'm too late? You moved on?" He asks, tears on the brink of his eyes. "I-I"  she said. "Who is it? Does he treat you right? Does he treat him right?" Harry kept rambling. "All I can say is that I love him and he treated me right" Cami said. "Who is it? I want to know" Harry said. "OH MY GOD, HARRY IT'S YOU. HE IS YOURS" Niall yelled. Kyler started to cry because Niall yelled. "LEPRECHAUN, you made the kid cry" I said.
"Monkey.. Don't cry.. NiNi didn't mean too." Cami coos and she lays him down, blowing a raspberry on his stomach and he giggles and reaches for Niall. He picks him up and kisses his cheek.
"Sorry Ky." He smiles and Ky lays his head on Niall's shoulder signaling that he's okay.
"We're not done talking about this." Harry mumbles.
"I know that." Cami snaps. We go into the living room so we don't disturb ky's nap. I can't believe after what he has done he expects her to want to try it again. "Guys can me and Harry talk alone" Cami said. "Fine,but if I hear her yell or if you hurt her you are out of here" I said. We went up to my room and tried to figure out what Cami was going to do.
                      Cami's POV
I don't know what to say to him. "What's he like" he said. "He's like a mixture of all of us" I said. When I said that I heard him cry on the baby monitor. I run up to his room and picked him up. "It's ok baby what's the matter"
                   Harry's POV
Cami went upstairs with Kyler  while I sat here in thought.. I'm a dad..
there was static in the baby monitors before I heard Cami begin to talk.
"Oh baby. I'm sorry. Mommy is a little stressed. Happy birthday Monkey. I'm so sorry dada isn't around much.. he doesn't know you.. well.. but he loves you.. I know he does. He is such a good guy. I loved him, heck mommy still does. He's such a good person. oh he was my world before you came along. He claims he still loves me.. but he was supposed to move on and be happy but he came back and Ky. I want him back so bad." She finishes with a sniffle and I feel my own tears.. I was such a dick for letting her go.
"Dadadada" Kyler mumbles and I smile. I hear Cami coming down the steps, smiling at our little blessing as he waddles his chubby legs down the steps before I scoop him up. "Hey there buddy are you ok" I said. "Dada?" He asked. I nodded my head with a smile on my face. He rubs his eyes and I go up to his room and lay him down. "Cami will you please take me back. I regret everything I did. I want to be in yours and my sons life. I heard you on the baby monitor and I know you still love me so please" I said getting on my knees. "Please take me back" I really hope she says yes."Harry.. we need to talk about it first. you can't just come popping in and out of our life and throw us away when you find someone new. He is a life time commitment, but I love you. I want to say yes but I have a whole other person to consider now.." She said. "I understand,I will make it up to I promise. I'll try everything I can so you will take me back I want to be in your life. I want to be his dad and be there for you and him" I said. "Remember you have to give me time and will probably have to get the girls trust in you to let me date you again" she said. "I already know how" I said with ideas in my head. I go downstairs and start to get ideas to make it up to Cami. I might get the love of my life back in my life.