The Three Boys

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
R/c: random color

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Y/n POV

The noise was coming from 3 boys. One was wearing a blue hoodie, light gray jacket, he also had darkish brown hair, he was wearing a mask that only covers his mouth and he had goggles orange one to be precise, he was holding two hatchets. The other one was wearing a yellow hoodie and a yellow jacket as well. I couldn't see how he looked like, but all I saw was red bloody eyes and a deep pitch of black, he was also holding a gun. The last one was wearing a girl featured mask I thought it was a girl until my instinct told me he is a boy so I believed it. He had a yellow jacket, and has the same color hair like the first one but lighter and he was holding a knife.........good weapon choice, but that doesn't matter now. Whenever I got closer to them they look back and I either jumped and ducked under a bush or I hid behind a tree I don't know how but I could feel like they know I'm here and it might be a risk so I was going back. Until I was so stupid enough to not look where I was going and I stepped on a branch and it cracked. "Great just great this is what I need today....ugh" I mumbled and I face palmed mentally. I held my f/c cloak and r/c hoodie on tight so they won't notice who I am.

I went running as fast running as fast as I could then I remembered.......DAMIEN!!!!! I went running to go to my brother until I heard gunshots one flew right by my arm then I heard one of them say "Masky go to the left, Hoodie go the right and I will go straight" I just kept running until I saw the one in the mask who I think is called Masky in front of me. So I went right, there was I think the so called Hoodie right there and so I went to my last way out and there stood the other boy. "Dang it" I mumbled. "Well, then the battle begins," I said I turned around, but to face the other boy charging at me with his hatchets. I grabbed my knife good and steady and when he was going to take the first hit I twisted his two arms which meant that he dropped the hatchets and then I stabbed him in the shoulder then even though he knew he was hurt tried to attack me again and that's when I flipped him over. (Sorry for Toby fans I mean come on its self-defense) I then grabbed the hatchets and threw them on a faaaaar away from the tree. Masky yelled "TOBY!!!" Then, Masky was the next one who was going after me with his knife and this time he was the one who hit me first. He cut my arm and it was bleeding with a big scar. I just shook it off and I kept fighting like it was nothing. This time he was going to stab me but I twisted his arms then I stabbed his back and pushed him to the ground. He tried to get up, but I just kicked him down and grabbed his knife. "Thanks for the knife Masky," I said. I saw Hoodie and he looked A-N-G-R-Y!!! He shot me I dodged it he kept shooting until he shot my leg, but when that happened I felt a dark aura controlling me and after a while, my eyes turned black like completely black. I looked at Toby, Masky, then at Hoodie then at my injury, but only my leg and I touched it, it healed in a few seconds and the dark aura left. I felt dizzy, but shook it off and went running towards Damien since Hoodie got distracted.

When I got there Damien was just playing with his teddy bear. "THANK GOD HE'S SAFE" but I said that in my head not aloud. I went to him leaving my stuff behind and went to the tree. I climbed up the tree and played Damien there with an r/c blanket around him and his teddy bear. "Hey sissy where have you been.......WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND THAT SCAR!?!?!" "Don't worry about it and if you're wondering why we're in this tree it's because I'm leaving to go take business...and if I'm gone promise me to take of yourself and never to forget me" "Y-y/n-" promise me" He nodded and hugged me with tears in his eyes and I hugged him back and wiping his tears away. "It will be alright Damien....I promise" I whispered the last part. He hugged me one more time and I jumped off the tree to see Toby, Masky, and Hoodie....they looked furious. "What? you came back for more I see...so Toby how is your arm?" I said smirking under my r/c hoodie and walking around them " And don't think I've forgotten about you Masky how is your back oh and is this your knife" I said showing him his knife then I threw it at Masky but missed. "LOOK YOU BRAT-" "oh and I thought you couldn't talk Masky" I laughed. And took charge and was going to kill them once and for all until a voice in my head showed up and it boomed through my head...it hurts A LOT, but I didn't show it all I heard was "Turn around child" I turned around and saw....

I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS MUHAHAHAH.....sorry....hello sorry for not updating yesterday hehehe it's just school. ..well anyway I hoped you liked it and if you didn't tell me why so I can fix in the next chapter but for now bye~