Secret Friend? Part 1

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
2/f/c: Second favorite color
F/w: favorite weapon
C/n: Creepypasta name
E/c: Eye color
H/l: hair length
H/c: hair color
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hello my roses like the last chapter I'm waiting for someone at least one person to decide what I should do next but I'll wait awhile you can cue the music whenever you want to now back to da story~
Music: Take shelter by Years & Years

Y/n POV

The door was opened by a worried yet furious Slenderman. I whispered to Sally and Damien to get behind me. They did what exactly they were told not trying to make any argument. Slender said "WHERE WERE YOU!?!?! I WAS WORRIED SICK!!!" That surprised me He was the only one who was worried awww does he care about me? HA hilarious I said "Well sorry I took long it's just that They were having as much fun and I wouldn't be a good sister/friend to ruin the fun now would I? Hmmm Slender?" He was speechless looking at me surprised from my answer he finally said " Well that doesn't get you any excuse of what you were doing! Now get in it's almost dark and getting cold." "What I was doing is none of your business unless someone told you and you were in it than yeah but until further notice it isn't. Anyway where are the rest?" I said when me, Sally, and Damien  walked past Slender and got inside the mansion "Well everyone is gone looking for you but the only one who is still here is Masky and Hoodie." What everyone went looking for me...even that jerk offender?...idiot.. "Well then where are they?" "Well I don't kn-" He got cut off by someone opening the refrigerator in the kitchen. I walked inside the kitchen to see Masky and Hoodie stuffing there faces with cheesecake...really? "Really this is what you guys do?" "What?" They both said I rolled my eyes "Well then I'll go get the others....umm Slenderman?" I said "What is it child?" I " Do I have to get Offender too?" "Yes you do,...why?" " Oh well just asking that's all" I said UGH WHY DO I HAVE TO GET THAT AWFUL JERK? and I remembered where on earth is my cloak and hoodie? "Hey umm Slenderman do you know where my cloak and hoodie is by any chance?" I said "Umm fortunately I do know where it is Offender gave it to me when he told me you ran off," "He told you that I ran off?.....What else did he tell you not trying to get in to any sort of trouble but I'm curious." "Well that's what you have to figure out yourself. But may I ask why did you run off? Did something happen when you left running?" "Well that's for you to figure out and don't go in my head for that answer." He chuckled "I won't" I teleported without saying a word and saw Jeff with Smile dog yelling my name "Y/N!! Y/NNN!!" "Sheesh I'm right here you know you neerly made me deaf!" He turned around to see me "Oh um sorry about that.... NOT SORRY. YOU MAD ME WORRIED SICK!" "AWWW does someone care about lil old me?" "SHUT UP!" He said blushing a light shade of pink I giggled but he didn't hear. "Well than stop standing there like a idiot and grab on my hand so we can get the rest." I said he blushed a darker shade of red and did it "Wow why hello there Mr. Cherry Face. Nice to meet ya!" I said sarcastically "Be quite!!" He playfully punched me in my arm I giggled and we went to go find the others...even Offender...

~Time to skip until you go back to the mansion with everyone~

When we all got back Slender made us dinner and was already on the table. I thanked him and went to go eat. Damien and Sally were eating as well. I guess they became such good friends...better than I did when I was little...
I looked down and wanting to erase the past I know I couldn't since that's been haunting me for a while..... Toby noticec me and asked "I-is everything o-ok Y-y/n? You seem u-upset about s-something?" " I'm fine just trying to erase something.." "Y-you know y-y/n you can trust m-me w-with anything." He said "I know why wouldn't I trust you...you're my f-f-friend....so don't worry about it I would always trust you." I smiled when I said that and he smiled back but blushed a light shade of red. Everyone glared at him while I was giggling at how stupid they all looked. When everyone was done eating Sally, Splender, and Damien went to Sally's room to play tea party with Charlie, Jeff and BEN went to go kill..Hey I should go kill later on..., The proxies are with Slender talking about their next victims, Trender making me clothes since he told me that my clothes need more style into it oh well that's his thing not mine but he insisted and EJ and...Offender are.....actually I don't know where they went after they ate well EJ ate Offender wasn't there oh well...and I went to my room. And when I went to my room there was a note on bed......wierd? It said:

Dear y/n,

  Hello I know you're wonder who this is but don't worry about that all I'm asking is that you go to the woods where you used to camp with Damien. Please don't tell anyone about reading this letter I know this might sound crazy and quite suspicious but don't tell anyone I'll meet you there!
                                                                  ~Secret Admirer

Well that wasn't crazy at all. I wonder who this person is AND SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE A SECRET ADMIRER!?!? I wonder if this is anyone I know... or it's just a stupid trick so they'll just laugh at me...but what if it isn't UGH I'm soo confused...You know what I'm going but I need to be prepared so I'll bring my f/w and knife just in case (Am I right?). I was going out but Trender stopped me and gave me my new clothes and said to put it on. I said alright and put it on and it looked something like this:

( The white t shirt can be your f/c and the rest can be your 2/f/c or whatever you perfer is best)

I thanked him and went to where I needed to go. I went there and I couldn't believe my eyes...it was..

Hi my Roses Who do you think it will be?

Jeff
Ej
Offender (I know he is a jerk in this story but let's just see how many people say him shall we)
Toby
Masky
Hoodie
BEN
Slenderman? (Didn't expect him did ya)

Who will it be? Who do you want it to be? It's all up to you really now I hope you liked this chapter if not tell me why and how I can change it for the next chapter until next time
have a nice day bye~