Time is Up

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
2/f/c: second favorite color
F/w: favorite weapon
H/l: hair length
H/c: hair color
C/n: creepypasta name
E/c: eye color
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Damien POV

Ej held my sister tight not wanting to let her go but no one can blame him she has always been there for everyone and protecting me and Sally. I already miss her I can't accept the fact that she's gone I just can't I know deep inside her she is still alive let's jist hope Slender is here to take care of her. Once we got to the footsteps of the door I knocked on it hardly. "Slender please open up!!! We don't have much time please open up anyone please!!!" I started yelling. We couldn't waste any time and I don't think anyone is here. I don't know how but something made me feel stronger and mad and I might of accidentally broke down the door. Everyone stared at me with shock. How on Earth did I even get these powers...or strength but that doesn't matter all that matters is that we need to save my sister "CAN YOU STOP STARING AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY AND HELP MY SISTER!!!!" I yelled with anger the least they can do is stop staring at me like a bunch of idiots. Except Sally of course she was walking anxiously around the room and went to me. "Are you feeling alright Damien?" "I'm perfectly fine" I lied "But we should be worrying about C/n more than me. Now where on earth is Slender!!!" I said still angry. "C/n? Who's that?" Jeff said "Are you guys dumb or did you hit your head c/n is y/n she just likes being called that. Now stop asking me questions and help MY SISTER!!" I said Ej lead the way to his room and started trying to heal her...please be safe sister....

Slenderman POV (didn't expect that did ya!!)

Me and my brothers were looking everywhere. Where on earth could they be!! Y/n, Damien, and Sally have been gone for about 4 hours and it's getting really late..... "Where do you think they would've gone? I mean they can't be that far ahead!" Offender said "I don't know but since you've been with y/n more than all of us here where do you think she is? Hmm?" I asked "looking" at him. He was looking like he was trying to remember something but Splender just spoke up all of a sudden like always "I might now where they might be!" "Where?" I said "They might be at my carnival like the last time Offender and y/n have been!!" He said Offender looked at him confusingly "And exactly how do you know that?" Offender said a bit angry  "Well...umm... you see...IWASSPYINGONYOUANDYNWHENYOUWEREATMYCARNIVALI!!! IMSORRY!!! Splender said I understood what he said and looked at him so did Trender and Offender. He is going to be in a lot of trouble. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE BEEN SPYING ON US!! AND PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS CREEP!!!" He said angry. I was about to brake it up but Trender already did. "Can you two stop fighting like little kids. You can fight later not here and certainly not now. Right now we have another problem on our hands. We need to find them and we need to find them now." Trender said I nodded "Trender is right we need to keep looking. But first let's check Splender's carnival and then we can-" I got cut off by Offender "Then we can look at in her secret spot!!! Don't worry I know where that place is. Hopefully I'm the only one." He glared at Splender. Splender just scratched behind his neck. And we all teleported there.

~Time skip when they stop looking for you there and leave~

"Wierd she wasn't there nobody found her yet....let's go here then we can-" Offender got cut off "We can go back home and see if any of the proxies or the other creepypastas found y/n that's all we can do." Trender said We all followed Offender to this...place... and when we got there....there was nothing. "If you're playing a trick with us Offender I sware-" I started saying but then Offender cut me off "WHY WOULD I BE TRICKING YOU AT A TIME LIKE THIS!?!! IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME THATS FINE AT LEAST I KNOW ITS TRUE! It was right here when I saw it....oh yea...wait it can't open up unless y/n opens it up since she can open it and close it. ...but it only closes when she leaves so she can't be here." Offender said "That means all we can do is go back to the mansion and wait for everyone. This is our finale choice and that's all." Splender said. And we all teleported in front of...the broken door?.... When we got across the broken door we knew someone was here...."Someone is here alright. Show yourself! You can't hide for long!" Then we heard sobbing and crying we went near where the noise was coming from....Ej room. We all went there and opened the door to Damien and Sally hugging each other crying into each others shoulder Ej fixing something Jeff and BEN helping him and Smile dog pacing in the room then all eyes were on us. But the real question is where is y/n? Sally came running up to me and hugged me I was shocked at first and my body was tensed up but then felt in ease and hugged her as well.  "What happened Sally why is everyone sad even Jeff's smile looks like a frown!?" She just looked at me then started crying again "What the hell is happening!?! We need to know!!!" Offender said "Y/n is dieing." Jeff said while helping Ej. Trender, Offender, Splender and me stared in shock "WHAT?!" I said and stopped hugging Sally and went to Damien. And went up to y/n lifeless body. "How can this happened....wait...she stopped breathing" SHE STOPPED BREATHING!?!? I quickly started helping Ej then she started breathing again I sighed in relief and asked everyone to leave and leave this to me and Ej. Please take care y/n...