Offender? Part 2

Y/n: your name

F/c: favorite color

2/f/c: second favorite color

F/w: favorite weapon

h/c: hair color

h/l: hair length

e/c: eye color

****************************************************

As you can see in the title Offender won. Well I must admit he did need a chance anyway let's go back to da story~

Y/n POV

I couldn't believe my eyes......it was Offender......HIM OUT OF ALL PEOPLE IT JUST HAD TO BE HIM!?!?! He was there waiting for me or probably just waiting for someone else..yeah.....then when I got there he "looked" at me I looked at him back but then looked away and said "What are you doing here offender?" " I was waiting for you...actually I thought you wouldn't come, but I guess I was wrong." He said. YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?!?!?!? "You're kidding right?.......because if you are you're doing a great job at it." I said. He looks at me but he looked hurt...and regret was all over his face.....then he said " Look....about...yesterday...... I'm sorry....it's just my brother always pull people away from me and I got tired of that and well....I let all my anger on you and I'm truly sorry for what I did to you." Did he just say what I think he said.....HE SAID SORRY!?!?

Offender POV

I couldn't believe what I just said to y/n. It's impossible...I never apologize.....either my brother hit me in the head with a brick or I just said that because I'm sorry... either way...I kind of am sorry I didn't mean to bring her family into that...but what she turned into pretty much made me in shock and in fear...she looked horrible. 

Y/n POV

I just stared at him in shock I think he was surprised as well I think. But I mean I can't be mad at him forever I need to make a new start with him I guess..."That's alright I'm sorry as well for making you mad well I should say angry but let's do a new a start." He was surprised at my answer. He nodded "Well then since we are getting a new start let's go have fun shall we?" He said "Sure so where are we going?" "Well so you have some kind of spot yo go to because I already have mine but I don't think you'll like it...maybe" "Ok well let's do this first let's go to mine then let's go to your's yeah?" "Ok then....exactly where are we going.." "You just have to wait and see no come on..follow me" We started walking towards my little spot and while we were walking we started talking about all kinds of stuff....Who would've thought that a creep could be a nice friend?

~Time skip to when you got to the secret spot~

When we got there it was closed....the little hole that I used to go to gone..."You sure that this is the right place y/n?" "I'm positive this is the right place...it was open when we got there..." Maybe I'm just doing something wrong but what could it be? "We?" "Huh....oh yes well you see me Damien and Sally went here before when you made me mad and it was open...when we got thete it was open..." "Is there anything that you are missing?" "No I-"  OH YEAH I'm dumb hello I was in my angel form but that mean....oh hell no...."Hello Offender to Y/n?" He waved a tentacle in front of me Whoops guessed I spaced out "OH...umm...yes I remember sorry I just spaced out I was in my angel form so I think this will work ....but..." "What is there something wrong?" I really don't want to turn into that with the whole changing thing wongs coming out...hair change color....but how will he believe that? "Your sapcing out again y/n" "Sorry it's just...well..I don't...want to..." "Why" "Well you see I don't think you'll believe me but...wheneverIturnintoaangeleverythingchanges" I said really fast..."Oh Ok well you don't have go do it if you don't want to it's pretty much your decision if you want to we can just go where my spot is.." How could he manage to know what I said? "No wait I'll show you since you haven't seen me fully in my angel form so I'll do it just don't do anything stupid" He smirked "I won't....hehehe" "I HEARD THAT!" He still smirked....I glared at him then I did what I had to do the transformation thing...my wings came out my h/l h/c had f/c and now...2/f/c color? My e/c eyes changed into blue (if your e/c is blue than it's any color you want but black and red) This never happened before... My outfit changed but into this:

( You can change it into your f/c and 2/f/c or leave it like that)My f/w was still there but my knife disappeared What the HELL?!?! And a f/c blade was in my hand Oh I can get used to this And finally it stopped Offender just stood there stunned a...

My f/w was still there but my knife disappeared What the HELL?!?! And a f/c blade was in my hand Oh I can get used to this
And finally it stopped Offender just stood there stunned at me. "Like what you see?" I said He blushed I laughed at him "I'm joking I'm joking" I was still laughing then after a while when I stopped I wiped a tear away Wow I haven't laughed like this in ages  "Haha very funny y/n but I got to admit you look stunning...in that skirt" He mumbled the last part but i heard it and slapped him across the face "You just couldn't keep your mouth shut could you?" "HEY I was just complementing how you look stunning *Cough* In the skirt *cough*" "I heard that" "I know you did." I giggled and turned to the now open hole good it worked..."Well then let's go also I in sist you go first" He smirked "I might get lost in there you first" "Lady's first Offender" I giggled he giggled as well "HaHa really funny" (Me: XD) "I know it is now come on" "Fine" He went first then me and when we got in he looked shocked but I think he was trying to hide it "You like it?" He nooded "Well than stop standing there like a idiot and let's have fun!!" I said He chuckled "I say let's go play hide and seek! Since I have nothing in my mind but that" "I'll seek" He said I hlared at him "There better not be any tricks also no teleporting got it." He nodded then smirked  The fun has now begun!

HELLOOO my roses I'm realllllly sorrrrry for not uptdating in awhile since I have a stupid test I need to take and I need to study School sucks anyway I hoped you liked it and if you didn't please tell me why and how I can change it for the next chapter until next time have a nice day~