chapter 1

chapter 1

Ariana's POV

" Slut " louis whispered into my ear. i cringed. im sorry that my mum doesn't let me shop for myself!

she gives me the sluttiest clothes ever. but i still love her. she thinks she doing the right thing to making me happy. well i still love you mum.

" ARIANA GRANDE - BUTERA " i looked up to my teacher, and smiled " yes Ms. Hoff? " i smiled.

" what is the meaning of this? " and she pointed to a poorly drawn picture of i think herself with celvage in her mouth.

" An very inaporritate picture? " i asked. she seemed mad...

" Yes it is, and why was it laying on your desk near your pencil? " she asked clearly annoyed. my eyes widened.

" oh my gosh i didn't do it i swear Ms. Hoff! " i yelled, ms. Hoff was the only teacher left , that doesn't think im a trouble maker. Cause the boys always tricks me into looking like i DID it.

" i'm sorry Ms. Grande but, i must tell you to go to the Principle's office. " Her face was filled with sadness and Anger. i looked back to see zayn and Harry laughing. Zayn used to be my best friend. in the kinder days.

But when harry showed up, he acted more tough and said he didn't want to hang with girls, only to date or snog. it tore me into pieces. then niall and liam came along, and then to complete the group was louis.

he was the eldest, so he practically is boss, even though Harry started the whole group thing. But thank the lord, their don't rule the school.

the were known as the wannabes. the real popular group, was sorta nice. well, half of the group are my friends...

but im not popular. im bullied by them, the other half of the popular group, and the cliche . the cliche was a group of fake girls, you can tell they wear tissues in their bras. there are about 7 of the nice and mean pops, confusing yes I know . 2 are dating the mean half of the populars,

and 3 are dating 3/5 of the boys. Angel is dating Harry, Kiara is dating liam , and Jade is dating Zayn. Beverly and Perla, are dating the mean side of the pops.

and Yvonne and Hailey weren't dating anyone. Angel was the leader, she isn't much of an angel anyway.

i reached the principle's office and knocked on the door.

" Come in! " my principle liz yelled.

" Ahh hello Ariana, how's your day " she asked. i nodded my head no and gave her my slip.

" so what happened this time " she sighed.

" i-" i was about to speak but she interrupted me.

" acutally don't explain. i know you were framed. you say it everytime. that's why i held a survalince camera in that class. " she smiled.

my heart fluttered. this was the time i can bust them. and they won't be able to hurt me.

she played the video , and you can clearly see zayn doodling and harry laughing and keeping a look out. and when i spaced out they threw the paper onto my desk with the pencil.

then Perla rose her hand up into the air and pointed to me. then you could she me snapping out of my trance to be welcomed to Ms.Hoff loud voice.

i looked over to Ms.Liz. she was taken aback. she always saw the boys as sweethearts. that why she never believed me.

" well you can go now Ms. Grande " she smiled, stamping a word that says 'EXCUSED' in big letters on my slip. i smiled and headed back to my class. i handed the slip to Ms.hoff.

She was about to speak when Ms.Liz's voice went onto the Speakers.

" ZAYN MALIK, PERLA HIMMING , AND HARRY STYLES PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE " and then i click came after it.

Ms.Hoff signaled the boys and girl to go up. zayn was the last to leave, he sent me a dirty look that looked like ' im going to get you after this '.

and he walked off, it looks like they will still be hurting me after this.

---------------------- After School ---------------------------

" hey bitch " niall smirked holding Mia, i guess he got a girlfriend. she was pushing her arse up against his crotch. ew not in public .

" HEY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE!! " zayn yelled letting go of jade. she whispered something in his ear , while i stand here up against a wall waiting to see what happenes.

a smirked spread across his face told her to leave. soon it was only me

zayn, harry , liam , niall, louis , jack , adam , and nick. 3 of them are from the mean side of the pops.

" P-please don't h-h-urt me " i stuttered clutching my binder to my chest.

adam ripped the binder off my chest while jack kicked my stomache.

then zayn came over i looked up to him with hurt in my eyes.

' i thought we were friends ' i repeated in my mind. it hurt me to see him with other people and enjoying to hurt others. he was always so caring..

he kicked me in the shine and in my rib " this is for being a slut " he kicked me " this is for being an ass back then " then he punch where my heart was.

yes was. its gone he ripped it out when he slipped away from me in the third grade. he took my heart with him.

i groaned an coughed up blood. shit my leukemia .... its coming back.

i started throwing up blood and coughing,

" lets go! " louis yelled. i heard foot steps quicklywalking away.

but then i felt a hand on my back. i was still throwing up. i looked up. it was Liam.

" SHH, im calling Conner he's coming... " after that he sprinted away.

i then saw a red Audi pull up, that's Conner's car.

i then heard shouting and foot steps runing over to me. then someone picked me up

" shh baby we're here " it sounded like michelle. i blacked out after that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi hi!

so this is my new book!!

hope you liked this chapter... byes