chapter 3

Harry's POV

shit.. ariana fell onto the ground. at least not onto the pool of blood. why is she throwing up blood though? crap..

i hope it isn't because we beat her up earlier.. plus its only 4 . the day hasn't even ended. i ran out ariana on my shoulder.

" OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED? I'M CALLING AN AMBULANCE! " niall yelled, did she come by herself? 

well i'm wrong. 

" OH MY GOD OH OH LET GO OF HER!! " ricky, that weird kid yelled. i passed her to him. Niall widened his eyes. i guess he didn't relize  it was Ariana. 

" He- " zayn stopped and his eyes darken.

" what is that slut doing here?  " he took off his snapback and pussed ricky.

" HEY BACK OFF! " mich i think her name was pushed zayn and defended ricky. ricky aparently dropped her, considering zayn pushed him too hard. shit. 

" Zayn relax " i tried to calm him . to only him yelling in my face.

" no she's a fucking whore and deserves all of this! " he yelled.

i gave him a dirty look. 

" are  you stupid? we're going to get arrested" i slaped his shoulders. he looked around the empty taco bell. even the people at the cashier isn't there. but there are survalience cameras.

" shit " he muttered.

" can't you see that she's in pain?! " zoe yelled

" yeah why don't you go to the bathroom dickhead. " conner walked out of the loo with a wad of wet towels. he placed it on top of her head. then we heard sirens.

shit.

zayn came back from the loo , he was pale. serves him right. 

" crap lets go! " niall yelled running towards the door. but to only be greeted by nurses and people holding some sort of bed. 

she lifted her onto it and just left. no police men or anything..

" what the fuck were they doing here? " zayn huffed striaghtening his shirt. 

gosh.. i guess he is stuck up. 

" didn't you just see the pool of blood in the bathroom? do you have no heart? " zoe said coming out of the men's room. i guess she saw..

she had tears in her eyes. you can tell you wanted to cry. 

" why would you care? " zayn laughed putting one arm around her shoulders.  he looked disgusted. 

" BECAUSE she is our friend and YOU  are a total douche . " michelle pointed out. michelle is acutally the most popular girl at school. so zayn toatlly respects her... i think. 

he scoffs. " what ever mich " he smirked walking out with his hands in his pockets.

( pictures of michelle, zoe, conner, and ricky { you must've noticed conner , ricky, and zoe are all youtubers... just tellin you }   so they already exsist .. search them up on youtube.com )  

Jo's POV

 god my head is throbbing! 

where am i? 

oh shit i hope im not buried alive. 

i start flapping my hands. i need to get out of thid ditch.

" shh, its okay! we're taking care of you " a kind angle said.

oh shit sh- 

i should stop cursing. cursing is a SIN! what if i don't get into heaven because i curse to much,...

nonononon sorry sorry!!

" wake up darling. " my eyes dluttered open. like literally . i tried blinking cause of bright light. but i couldn't really blink so imtrying to which must look retareded. 

i look to my right to see a nurse. she looks pretty chill. 

" hi " i croaked. i sound like  frog,

ribbit ribbit ribbit. 

" alright, since you are awake we don't have to inject medicine into your body. she drink up! " she gave me a miniuture cup. and i drank the liquid. 

crap it taste like shit.

well, since im not dying i guess i curse... well .... whatever.

future me prob.

" so your parents are trying to get back but apprantly , in california, their having trouble getting flights back. so, i hope you have siblings or friends that can get you back home.." she trialed. i look around my room. no one was there.

oh... i thought michelle or zoe would be there. i guess not.

" urm am i going home today? "  i hopr not im in so much pain... it hurts

" oh course not! you are sick darling we can't send you home yet. " she msiled placing a clip board back onto my bed. she gave me a sympathatic smile than left. 

i looked around the room. it was pale blue, with a mini tv attached to the ceiling. 

i looked around to see my bag near the table. 

2 text messages.

wow i have so much supporting people. 

i checked he first one :

hey Ari,  we're on our way over. we were held back by some doctors or nurses. so we're coming hang tight! 

                - mich xx 

i checked the second one :

honey! i hope your okay! stay tight okay! mummy and daddy are coming!  - love mummy xx

good. thats all i need.

*ba bing 

i checked my phone, it was another text message :

i'm sorry , ri ri . 

                   - unkown xx 

.

.

.

.....

.

.

.

.

.

...

.

its from zayn. only zayn calls me ri ri . he use to tease me about my mum calling me ri ri . cause im a right handed but i do everything besides writing on my left hand. 

why would he send me a message? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh snap!  * ricky minja mode on *

so like dis chappy?   

i'm in love with this song so play it! -----------> kay kay ( its a cover kay ) 

byes jiggle bobs.