chapter 7

Conner’s POV

God, the ending of the video tore me. I never knew she cursed. Her angle of a  voice  telling us ‘ fuck you ‘ was pretty harsh..

“ you guys… “ JC trialed.  Probably feeling awkward  or bored …. Kian and Ricky are speechless. Im  pretty speechless myself.

Kian’s POV

Ariana surprised me. I never knew she sang. Back in 2010 louis and zayn paid me to be her ‘friend’ I also knew she needed rides so why don’t I get paid twice?  But soon I was part of their little group.  But I really didn’t know  that it was towards ariana. I thought I t was just for like fun.

But then I found out that they physically  abused her. I dropped out of the group immediately.

I hope she can forgive me.

Ariana’s POV

I looked at my video,

500,000 views.  Its been like 15 minutes. Is that even possible?

I got a text on my new phone. Yes I got an iphone 5 whatt.

Hey ariana! Its me ricky….. your probably mad, but forgive and forget?

-          Ricky p dill

I stared at it. He does not have the right to just say forgive and forget . he turned on me …. Bitch.

I turned off my phone not even bothering to answer that bastard. God  I hate him.

I walked to the kitchennn and made food.     GOD  i love nutella . 

i got another text from some unknown number... one video, gets you alot of apologies. 

hey ariana...... its me adam... im sorry for what i did in the past.... forgive me? i'll promise i'll change.

                                       xx adam

 bipolar bitches. 

 god i hate my life.. no kidding. lots of others are going through a lot more than me. 

( picture of adam on side -----------> ) 

should i post another video ? wonders...

--------------------- 4 months ater -----------------------

so far my life has been an rollar coaster. i just moved to california to shoot a music video. i got a lable!!! im so excited.  its called ' yours truely '  i picked it out myself. 

i even met a boy named jai brooks. he's an aussie. greatt isn't it? but  , i toatlly ignored the boys. i don't want to talk about them what so ever.

" you ready? " the man in black asked , i nodded.

he counted down to 1 and i walked onto the stage. 

" well hello ariana its great to see you! " the interviewer smiled. i hugged her and sat down.

" so how's your career taking off ? " she smiled at the audienced. i laughed. or more like chuckle. 

" it's been great with all the album out and stuff, its exciting. " i smiled 

" we've figured out that you had a coma a few months back what happened?  " she asked concerned.

i dreaded this question. i really don't like talking about it , it gives me flash backs and horrid memories.

" well, urm, i ran out of an resturant... " i looked at the audience who looked fairly interested. 

" and a car came along, i tripped , and fell. then i guess the car hit me. " i said chuckling ... its not acutally funny though...