chapter 6

Ariana's POV

---------------------- 7 days later -------------------------

after i saw videos of the boys, i decided to get back at them. nothing wrong with revenge ..

like its not an one in a millionth chance that they'll feel guilty. im just going to simply bitch slap them slowly .

i guess finn mich's friend became a a graphic desighner, and has a twin named jack that is a youtber, conner , ricky, and kian are also youtubers, and zoe is a youtuber. so why not be a youtber myself? 

today i plan to post a video of my singing. considering i have no other thing to do..

my parents own a little recording booth in our house so i can easily sing. 

i even went shopping a few days ago with zoe and mich . plus my parents weren't pissed about the dress. 

( her outfit on the side -----------> ) 

i went into the booth and started the camera and sang. 

( play song of her singing ... im not posting the lyrics so play the damn song. ----------->)

after i finished singing i looked into the camera , smiling.

" oh and one direction and the group of O2L. fuck you. " i smiled and uploaded the video.

( i know ariana wouldn't really say fuck you, but ya know she's mad right now.  ) 

after i uploaded it i saw that zoe and jack shouted me out... i don't even know jack yet he already shouted me out. 

ain't this fantastic.

conner's POV

me and JC were just chillin on the web, okay that sounded really stupid. 

* ba ding

i looked over and saw that zoe and jack shouted someone out.. why is zoe stil linked to me? she doesn't even like me anymore.  thats why me and ricky went back to cali...

i pressed onto the link and saw .... ari. 

i feel like throwing up. i feel terrible. 

" ooh who's that cutie ? " JC leaned over and watched her sing.  

" ooh! who's sing?? " kian walked over so did ricky.  their faces fell. they saw it waas ari. zoe even wrote ' congrats on just getting out of the hospital! '

that meant she was in there for 4 whole years. its 2013. this is horrid. 

harry's POV

i watched as Arianasang beuatifully. the caption even said ' congrats on getting out of the hospital. ' 

i feel like crying. was she in the hopsital because of us? this is horrid. 

niall , liam and louis came over soon, 

" her voice is so angeletic. " niall whispered. 

soon zayn came in. 

" what you guys looking at? " zayn asked, nobody replied,. i stared at the screen at how her soul is into this song.

zayn walked over and his face hardened somehow. he walked away just like that.... no soul. 

after the song ended she said some thing i will never forget.

" and one direction and O2L, fuck you. " 

fuck you. 

fuck you

fuck you

fuck you 

fuck you. 

that hurt me the most.