Chapter 15

Ariana's POV

" Love, please don't joke around we're serious " the blonde lady said. I think her name was Perrie

" I'm serious . it was very hurtful what they did to me.. And what's with my hair? did you guys do it? " I glanced down at my multi- colored hair.

I kind of like it.

" Oh ari ... your such a joker. Tell us did you use to bully you? " Zayn chuckled cracking his bloody knuckles he knows I hate that

" No. no, I'm not joking they use to beat me to death. I can show you the scars they did " I lifted up my shirt to reveal my side being a bit bruised , like a scar.

" Oh dear lord , LOUIS!!! " the brown haired girl yelled . stepping up a approaching Louis smacking him and walking out.

Followed my Louis yelling in the hall.

I was left with Perrie I think by my side and the boys standing.

" Well I think since she had a past with these boys I think we should escort you boys out " the brown haired boy s said lifting his chest up.

I smiled. His American accent is pretty hot .

" May I ask, but who are you two? " I pointed at the blonde and brown hottie.

" I'm JC " JC said smiling . oh jeez butterflies

" And I'm Conner " Conner grinned .

They both are real hot . like daaaayyyyuuuummmm

" Well hi. I'm Ariana " I smiled sticking my hand out.

JC leaned in for a hug, so did conner. such nice lads

" Oh god I'm tired. " i yawned .

" Oh alright we'll lesve you alone " Conner said nodding his head.

Soon everyone was out of the room. Peace and quiet.

*click

I perked my head up, looking around for any sign of humans .

Must've been the wind closing the door . I leaned to the side to close the window. it was getting cold anyway.

*shuffle like someone dragging their feet while they walk type thing *

Okay I'm officially spooked since I am like the lowest level of the hospital and I think no one is in the hallway

*creeekkkk

I looked up but then ...... Blank.