chapter 4

zayn's POV

i stare at my phone for about 45 more seconds. she puked blood.

i know she has luekimia  but i thought she recovered. why didn't she tell me?! i kicked the wall next to me. shit!

" OWW! " i yelled, i saw Jade out of the corner of my eye. she was smirking.

" hey " she smiled. her eyes are beutiful, i kissed her, 

" hey babe " i said still holding onto my foot. she pretty and all, but she not the one.  

" aww wittle zaynie hurt his wittle toe ? " she laughed, i gave her a look. she never talked to  me like that.... whats with her? 

" are you on drugs? " i asked , concerned really. shes always snappy and never .... happy.

" maybe " she leaned closer, she smells like alcohol crap. i pushed her back. 

" whatt? " she giggled drawing circles on my chest., i grumbled. i carried her to my car .

" you have a nice arse " she giggled poking my butt, shit she has sharp nails. i winced.

" oo sorry babe " she patted my butt cheek. she is a special one ain't she.

i set her down in the passanger's seat and drove her back home. after that , i drove to mickey's grove. 

a little swamp near bradford. it was where ariana's parents and mine would have picnics and little get togethers.

i sat on the old bench , watching my surroundings. it was turning dark so some animals are coming out.  i looked at the bench, this bench was where me and ariana eould always sit, and tell stories that no one has heard of.

i smiled, looking at our carving on the bench. ' ri ri + zaynie was here! ' in the neatest hand writing. you can tell ariana wrote it, considering she wrote a heart above the Is . 

looking at the time on my watch i start to head back to my car , and drive back to my house. 

Ariana's POV

they finally let me out! i smiled as the fresh air hit my face , kian smirking at me and walking towards his car. 

kian is my neighbor, he stayed with me last night to pick me up. but they didn't let me go home till this morning  so he spent the night 

" so where to? " he smiled as he texted his girlfriend andrea. they are so cute!

search up  kian lawley on either youtube or google, he is a youtuber, also andrea. }  

" urm..... Yougurtland? " im on a craveee

" okay! " he smiled driving to the nearest yougurtland. i lovee their spoons. 

when we arrived at yougurtland , i noticed a certain beanie on a particular head... louis and liam. well liam im not afriad of but louis is a different story. 

" urm im suddenly feeling sick can we go back? " i lied. kian nodded and he started are way to the door until someone tapped my shoulder. 

shit!

i turned to see the boy in the beanie. he smirked. his teeth showing off. 

" i knew it was the Ariana Grande " he laughed.  kian smiled. probable thinking he's my friend.

louis all a suddened stop laughing and stared at kian. 

" Hi! im kian! " he smiled stuicking a hand out to louis. but louis being the bastard thst he is rejected.

" i don't want to touch a slut's cuntaminated hand " he gave us disgusted looks, and pushed me to the ground. it was unexpected to i hit myhead pretty hard onto the ground. louis laughed and walked over to liam. 

kian was amazed of course, he' so slow. and he helped me up. 

" oh my god are you okay? " he panicked 

" yeah i guess" i rubbed the back of my head . god that hurt. 

" alright then lets go " kian said looking back at louis. 

when he looked back it looked like kian was smirking or laughing almost.. i shurgged it off and continued with mah day.

------------- 10 days later -----------

today is graduation! we all cheered and threw our blue hats in the air. im just happy zayn and them didn't bother me since my trip to the hospital. i laughed as me zoe and mich hooked arms and walked down the halls. goodbye school hello med school.

my parents finally got home about 7- 8 days ago, and they took us back to our house.

" okay guys heres the plan we go change, apply whatever, and go to the resturant deal? " zoe smiled. we nodded and rushed into my room and changed.  they be came my best friends, also with conner , ricky , and kian. kian joined our little group. yay! neighbor power. 

i wore a light pink lace dress that flows out from my stomache down . it was frantastic. you see what i did there? conner franta, frantastic. 

i also put my hair up but not all the way, just the top half.  i topped off my look with a baby pink bow clutch and nude heels. it was perfect. 

" alright girls lets go! " mich smiled.

( Ariana's  outfit on side! ---------> ) 

-- @ resturant ----

i sat next to conner  considering i was his date , just as a friend though. 

kian went with andrea, ricky went with zoe, and mich went with finn harris. he is really funny!

" so what would you like to order " this kind waitress asked. everyone ordered exsept me.. i have no idea what to order. either the crab speciality or pasta spectacular. i never tried any of this since this place is crazy expensive. 

" ooh get the pasta spectacular ! their spagetti are th best! " conner gushed. the waitressed nodded in agreement.

" alright then i'll get the pasta " i smiled handing her my menu. after that, i looked at my surroundings this place was beuatiful even the floor looked interesting. i looked across the room to see what i didn't want to see...

zayn and them. thy were too busy to notice me ... good.

i turn back around to join the convo. but  to see conner and kian looking at each other then texting then nodding. eh boy lanuage .

i shurgged it off when our entrees came.