/Kapitel Sechs/

"For once, I would like to wake up and not find Tsukiyama-san in my bed trying to chew on my arm," Kaneki thought escaping the grasp of the gourmet ghoul. It had been almost a week since Tsukiyama had appeared on the Phantomhive property. Since then, the only trouble he has caused so far is getting on Kaneki's nerves. For the most part, everyone else rather likes him. Even Sebastian. Which is saying something...

"Kaneki-kun!" Tsukiyama had woken up. He jumped towards Kaneki in attempts to hug the male. Kaneki dodged the attack swiftly and Tsukiyama landed head-first into a wall. "That was unpleasant..."

"For the both of us," Kaneki sighed.

"So, Kaneki-kun...What are you going to do today?" Tsukiyama asked, he should have already known the answer. They had done the same thing every morning, waited for orders from the butler.

"Yes, Kaneki-san...what are you going to do today?" Kaneki turned his head. It seemed like there was another person in the room. A female. There couldn't be....right?I'm sure  you've realized by now, that you are a little 'hungry'," the presence laughed at him.

"Rize-san?" Kaneki mumbled. Tsukiyama was too caught up with what he was saying to notice the look on Kaneki's face.

"Hello. Kaneki-san," the words hit Kaneki like a brick wall. He fell to the floor. The room spinning while his eyes closed shut.

...

Kaneki was back in the room. The place he had escaped. His screams reverberated off the walls. Kaneki wasn't making any noise but he could still hear his yelling, still feel his pain. 

He looked around. He was sitting, in the chair. He tried standing, but he couldn't. It was impossible. He wasn't chained or anything of the sort. No, it was just his mind. He wouldn't allow himself to stand. Some psychological disturbance within himself.

"Hello Kaneki-san," the voice spoke.

"Hello. Kaneki-san," the tone was more harsh. It was almost violent.

"Hello..." he whispered.

"So you are awake? That's good. I'm glad," she paused. "It has been a while...hasn't it?"

"Been a while since what?" Kaneki asked.

"You know, since you've eaten..." the voice spoke gently.

"Who are you?"

"Who am I? I'm you. Who are you? Because you certainly aren't you...not anymore...you were supposed to be a ghoul Kaneki-kun...but all you've turned into is...a runaway," the voice sounded sweet but it was just bitter. It was angry and agitated.

"What do you want with me?"

"I want you to eat, eat your fill Kaneki-kun. You're slowly withering away. Did you forget what you were? Did you forget that you aren't human?" the voice was annoyed fully now.