|Kurogami Ghoul|

Cages. Lots of cages. Lots of people. Ciel Phantomhive woke up cold, in rags, in a room he had never seen before. The boy was curled up in a ball sitting in the corner of his own personal cage. Memories flooded him. The last time he had been in a situation like this, he had summoned a demon. Now, he feared, that something worse than a demon existed. Where was he? Who was he? He moved his hand up to his eye, was the symbol still there? Could he still summon Sebastian? For a second time? 

The boy had thought long and hard about how he had gotten into this situation. One minute he was sitting at his desk. The next minute he was here. He was cold. He was different. He was changed. 

A loud noise came from the distance. Thunder? No. Please. Do not be that. Ciel covered his ears with his hands. He sobbed. He shivered. When would this hell be over? When could he go home? Did home even exist anymore? This felt like a different world. This felt like a completely different place. This wasn't England. This couldn't be England.

Soft memories of a man entered his mind. A man that had appeared on his front lawn one day. Ciel clung to the image. Who was he? Where was he now? What was his name? Ciel would never forget the name of one of his servants! But, why couldn't he remember that one? Something was off. Something was weird.

The boy heard a bell. A chuckle. A laugh, "do you need help remembering? ~nya. Perhaps, I'll give you a little nudge ~nya." Ciel sneezed. Was there a cat around? No. That couldn't be it. Or could it? Black hair. White hair. A male with an eyepatch. Ken Kaneki? Was this his world? 

Ciel shuddered at the thought. No wonder the guy had a screw loose! Anyone who had to live in a world as cruel as this one could not remain sane! 

"Your demonic butler will be here soon ~nya. Please hang tight ~nya. The dimensions are slipping. ~nya. That's how the other ghouls made it to your world in the first place ~nya. That's what happens when people mess with Cheshire's books ~nya. Things are going to get really messed up soon ~nya. You'll survive though ~nya. I believe your butler would count on that ~nya." Ciel's rapid sneezing stopped. Who was that? Why was his memory failing him so much? He just wished he knew what the hell was going on. Ghouls? What are those? Are they worse or equal to demons?

More images slowly crept up in Ciel's mind. He tried to sort them out. He tried to remember what they were about. Over time, he gathered a few of the pieces. He knew a few of the clues. Though his memories were not clear, he got the general idea. That was enough. 

The door to this makeshift prison flung off of its hinges. Sebastian. Ciel knew it was Sebastian. No other individual could be that menacing. The butler with his dark aura and heeled shoes grinned at the cell Ciel was in. He bent the bars and continued to smirk in that devilish fashion. 

"Some things never change, do they?" he laughed at the sight of Ciel in the same condition as that night.

"Shut up. Just get me out of here, you demon," Ciel glared. Sebastian nodded. The demon picked up his young master and turned to leave. He took exactly one step forward before a male with shining white hair flew past him. A ghoul, Ciel observed. A centipede-like covering surrounded him. A mask that only covered half of his face branched out from the strange covering on his body.

"What the hell is that? Why is it looking at me?!" Ciel's voice squeaked. This day was one of the worst in existence. Could that be Ken Kaneki? What happened to him in those years they were apart? Did he even remember who Ciel and Sebastian were?

The creature before them fell to the ground with a light thud. He curled up into a small ball and kept rambling words that didn't make sense while attempting to tear off his face. He said things that the butler and his master didn't understand since they were not here to watch his story take place.