/Notizen/

Hey, guys, people, things, ghouls, its, whatever you want to call yourselves...I didn't want to ruin the end of the last chapter with an Author's Note...so I just did this. How are ya'll? Did you like this fic? OnlytheholySebastianMichaeliscouldtellyouwhyanyonewouldreadthis.

It probably wasn't anything like you expected it to be, was it?

It was probably much worse.

In any case...I feel as if I owe some explanation for this. It just came to me one day...the idea of Ciel meeting Kaneki...or Kaneki meeting Ciel. I was going to make it more of a random thing but...

This is probably the first crossover I wanted to make semi-canon-ish-notreallycanonatalllol

Okay.

Basically there is a pattern in Tokyo Ghoul where Kaneki is always running away from who he is. In the end, this fic, is basically my interpretation of Kaneki Ken. If he was going to be swept up into another world, would he still end up the same person?

My conclusion was yes. It doesn't matter where Kaneki ends up. The person he hates in the end is himself. He is weak. He has no redeemable qualities and runs from his responsibility under the guise of 'protecting someone else.'

In short. He is the type of person Xerxes Break hates the most.

The type of person that rationalizes their actions under the excuse of 'doing it for someone else's sake.'

So. Even if you don't agree with my interpretation of Kaneki Ken, (Ilovetheguydon'tgetmewrong) I hope you still had fun reading this story.

Maybe, in the future, I'll write something similar. With two different animes. 

Probably not. 

Originally the whole thing was going to be about Sebastian being the one to save Kaneki Ken from Jason (which is why I had Sebastian say that warning to Kaneki about demons before Kaneki went back to his own world) and then Sebastian would have two Young Masters. Ciel and Kaneki would battle it out for the rightful ownership of Sebastian (lol not really they'd just become friends).

As you can see...this didn't end up like that at all...*nervous laugh* 

Would have been funny though. 

Maybe in the future that sort of idea will come back to me and I'll make it a one-shot or something.

Again, probably not.

I basically write whatever people tell me to write (becauseIfeellikemywritingisshitandifsomeoneenjoysitforonceIgetallhappyandwanttomakethemhappybywritingwhattheyrequested) so if one of ya'll decides to comment something about how one of the previous two things I mentioned is a good idea...I might...maybe...go and write it for you.

It all depends on how I'm feeling.

Moral of the Story: I hope you like this fic and will read something else of mine. c: I haven't written anything real similar to this. Most of the stuff I write is covered in AU. Though, there are a few Black Butler things that I have written that are a bit more canon-ish-like-sort-of. 

Thanks for reading! :D