Part 4

I pulled my car in at school next to Rians, and walked up to our group friends, the usual people were around.

"Zack dude where the hell were you this morning, I waited outside in the car for like 10 minutes your mum eventually came out and told me you stayed at a friends, could have at least text me" Rian moaned

"Oh sorry dude, I stayed at Kara's, I totally forgot to text you"

"Nah I understand Zack, also you didn't forget, you were just too busy weren't you" Rian winked, moving his eyes back and fourth from me and Zack a few times, I slapped his arm playfully.

I could see it in Rians eyes that he figured out we actually had sex, I totally knew he didn't see this coming.

"NO FUCKING WAY ZACK" Rian shouted quite loudly, it turned a few heads, "YOU GUYS ACTUALLY SLEPT TOGETHER I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, JHEEZ ZACK WELL DONE DIDN'T THINK YOU HAD IT IN YOU, SO DETAILS YOU TWO" I could see he was genuinely shocked, it was kind of funny.

"Rian my lips are sealed, pervert" I giggled

"So are you like together then?" Rian asked

"Of course" I tip toed up and kissed Zack, I watched from the corner of my eye Rian putting his thumbs up then making a rude geasture, nice.

The last week of school flew bye, I was sad to leave actually but I got to spend all summer with my friends and then obviously me and Zack were going to the same college, not because of each other, we choose the colleges we wanted to go to before we got to together but I was glad, I didn't wanna have a long distance releationship seeing my boyfriend only at holidays.

3 months later.

"Zack how many times have I told you to walk straight into my house, you're my boyfriend you don't have to knock"

"Sorry just didn't wanna barge in incase you were busy" He grabbed me by the waist pulling me for kiss, then pulled me down on to the sofa and let me fall on his lap.

"I invited you over Zack i'm hardly gonna be busy"

"Anyway what you wanna do today?" He asked, I invited him over but we actually didn't have anything to do.

"We could go to the mall, get something to eat, go see a film or something, if you'd like to, and then you could stay here tonight" I kissed him, teasing him.

"Sure" He smiled

I grabbed my keys and we set off, Zack hated the way I drove, he held on to the door like it was gonna fall off.

"Kara you're doing 60 in a 40 zone, its 40 for a reason, slow down"

"Do you wanna get to the mall today zack or next week cause I was hoping today!!"

He laughed at me "Today I guess"

The mall wasn't too pack for a Monday morning, I was glad about this, I hated them arseholes that walked like snails around. I walked with Zack, his hand around my waist, I wasn't to bothered about buying anything I just liked been with Zack and he wanted to buy some stuff. I looked up at Zack, I was so lucky.

"Why are looking at me?" he questioned, wiping his face to make sure he didn't have anything on it, it was cute.

"I'm staring because you're perfect and I'm the luckiest girl alive to have you" He was about to protest when someone shouting my name, made him stop.

"KARA, KARA IS THAT YOU?" I looked around, maybe they weren't shouting me, until Zack pointed towards a boy staring in my direction, blondey brown hair with a fringe covering his forehead and a smile I could never forget, I ran towards him, pulling him in for a hug.