Chapters 13+14

Chapter 13

Kimberley's POV:

2 Months Later

We had been confined to Cheryl's house for 3 weeks after the news hit the press. It wasn't bad, we had each other and food.....and each other.
"Kimberley?" Cheryl calls from the hall, whilst noisily shutting the front door. I look up from the television as she walks into the room. She rushes over to me, placing a soft kiss on my head as she sits down beside me.
"Are you feeling any better baby?" She askes softly, her eyes clouded with concern. I smile at her and nod slowly.
"Yeah. I'm feeling much better." I reply, leaning against her. She places a cool hand on my forehead, a soft smile taking over her lips.
"So," I say, leaning into her touch as she runs her hand down my face to rest on my cheek. "How was rehearsals?" She groans, her eyes widening in an almost comic like fashion.
"I was too worried, about my poor baby, sick and alone at home, to concentrate." She says, holding me close. I smile and sigh happily, leaning back into her embrace.
"I can't believe we've already started rehearsing for our next tour." I say, closing my eyes and resting my head, softly, on Cheryl's shoulder. Her chin rests on my head lightly. Sighing deeply, she mumbles, "I love you babe."

***

"Come on Kimba!" I hear Sarah yell as she thrusts yet another vodka shot into my hands. I down it quickly, swearing profusely at the burning in my throat.
"Bloody hell Sarah! I do want to keep some brain cells!" I mutter, causing Cheryl to giggle drunkenly. I smile crookedly at her, throwing an arm across her shoulders and giving her a tender kiss on the lips.
"Eeeeeewww! Get a room!" Nadine slurs, falling heavily against Nicola. Cheryl chuckles, kissing me again whilst flashing her middle finger playfully at Nadine. She deepens the kiss quickly, her tongue sweeping across my bottom lip tenderly.
"Go on Chezza!" Sarah shouts, quickly being cut off my Nadine's slender fingers, snaking their way across her lips. I pull away from Cheryl, placing a soft kiss on her nose as I wrap my arms around her.
"Love you Cheryl." I whisper, my lips brushing lightly against her neck. She smiles, her eyes bright as she replies, "Love you too babe."

Chapter 14

Cheryl's POV:

1 Month Later

"Okay girls, you can leave now." Beth yells, receiving many thankful groans and appreciative glances.
I smile at Kimberley, wrapping my arms around her sweaty body.
She turns in my embrace, leaning down to place a soft kiss on my lips. I can't help but sigh softly.
"How do you do that?" I ask, pulling her body closer to mine.
"Do what?" She questions, her face flooding with adorable confusion. I chuckle, kissing her on her flushed cheek.
"How do you make sweat look so good?" I murmur, my voice a low growl.
She chuckles softly, the deep melodious sound captivating all of my senses entirely.
"I know when and where sweat looks particularly sexy on you." She whispers, her warm breath hitting my lips as she leans in to claim them once more.
I kiss her tenderly, my hand raising to cup her cheek.
"Cheryl." Nadine calls, prompting me to pull away from Kim's lips and turn to look at her.
My face morphs into fake annoyance.
"This better be important Coyle." I growl, a small smile taking over my lips as I struggle to keep up the pretence.
She holds her hands up in front of her.
"Your phone is ringing." She says, picking it up and handing it to me.
I look down at the screen and grin softly. I flip it open, pressing it quickly to my ear.
"Hey. Is everything ready?" I ask, as I walk towards the door. I smile wider as I hear the reply.
"Nah, she doesn't suspect a thing.....Okay...Yeah...I'll see you soon."

***

Kim stares at me, her eyes burning into the side of my face.
I giggle at her, turning my head briefly away from the road to smile at her warmly.
She smiles, fluttering her eyelids seductively.
"Cheryl...Honey, where are we going?" She askes, her voice overflowing with fake charm.
I just smile and tap the side of my nose.
I turn the steering wheel, prompting the car to turn into a private road.
I pull up outside a house, smiling as I look at it.
Cutting the engine quickly I turn towards Kim, chuckling at her confused face.
I pull a set of keys from my jacket pocket and hand them to her.
She stares down at them, her eyebrows raised.
I take her face in my hands and kiss her passionately on the lips.
She pulls away quickly, her eyes wide. I stroke her cheek lightly, a smile taking over my lips.
"Welcome home baby."