N i n e t e e n

Maya spotted Farkle sitting at a table in the back.

"Hey." Maya smiled while pulling Farkle into a hug.

"Do they have scones here? I have been craving one since this morning." Maya asked while scanning a menu.

"Yeah, pretty sure they do." He responded while flagging down a waiter.

"Hi, yes can I get one green tea and-Maya want do you want?" Farkle asked quickly

Maya scanned the menu one last time before looking up at the waiter.

"Uh camomile tea and a blueberry scone." Maya responded

It was quiet for a while, Farkle seemed to be pretty occupied looking at the ceiling.

"Farkle! I can't take this anymore...its to awkward." Maya said resting her head in her hands.

"I know...we used to talk to much as kids." Farkle responded

"He why did you call me here? Did you need to talk about something?" Maya asked concerned

"Uh........no." Farkle said in a high pitched voice.

Maya looked at Farkle with squinting eyes. "Spill it Farkle." Maya snapped

"What? Nothing wrong! Farkle is fine!He said pointing to himself.

Maya raised her eyebrow still having her arms crossed.

"Fine! I just-I want to apologize for what I said at Lucas' funeral. It was inappropriate and I'm sorry. It came out totally wrong and I didn't know what to say after so I just left. We both know we are like family, we have known each other since we were kids! I don't want anything to change." Farkle admitted

"Too late. Everything has changed." Maya looked down at her fingernails. She only picks them when she's stressed and from what she can see, she has been pretty stressed lately.

Maya scooted farkle a chair closer  to hers and rests her head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad your back in New York. It's gonna be just like the good old days" ...her, Riley and Farkle. Just like when they were kids...before Lucas.

What do you think? I'm sorry I scared the Markle fans! But friendship is very important right now for Maya. What do you want to happen next? Comment below!