E l e v e n

One month later
Maya's POV
I called Lucas this morning but he didn't answer. Probably fell asleep...again.

"Maya are you almost ready to go to your ultrasound?"

"Yeah, just give me 5 minutes. I need to find something."

"Ok."

I searched my drawer hoping to find the Nutella jar I hide from Riley.

"I knew it!"

I hear Riley say from the door to my bedroom.

"Whaaaaaat? What is this Nutella jar doing in my stuff? I-you-I think someone broke in and-and put his here to get it later....yeah."

"Maya, it's time to go."

"Ok ok! Just...one bite?"

"Fine."

"Ok Maya! We are gonna be late!"

"Coming!" I said with my mouthful

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In the car

"So! How are you feeling?"

"Im feeling pretty good, I just wish I wouldn't get hated on for eating Nutella." I said with a smirk

"Maya, it's just like you can't have coffee or alcohol it's bad for the baby! But I will ask the doctor if it is ok for you to have it, ok?"

"Ok."

We arrived at doctors office. A tan building with tinted doors.

"Ok, you ready?"

"You asked me in the car and I said I was ok, and 2 minutes later I feel just the same Riles."

"I'm sorry! I'm just-I want you to know I'm here for you and always will be."

"I know you will be Riles."

"Ring power?"

Riley pointed her index finger in the air. I did as well.

"Ring power."

We both took a deep breathe and headed into the the office. I have to fill out a piece of paper with a bunch of information. That was boring.

"Mrs. Hart? Dr. Braverman is ready to see you." A lady said through the doorway.

"Ok, coming Riles?"

"Yes!"

I held my hand out to Riley to help me up. She grabbed my hand and we walked to a room with a chair looked like we were in a dentist office.

"Good morning Mrs. Hart. How are you doing today?" Mr. Braverman said with a smile.

"I'm doing great."

"And I see you brought a friend this time."

"Yes! This is Riley, Riley Mr. Braveman."

"Nice to meet you."

Riley shook his hand.

"So! Let's get started! You don't mind pulling your shirt above your stomach for the ultrasound?"

I pulled my shirt up to the top of my belly.

He put something cold on my stomach that felt like jelly, I looked over to the screen to my left. I saw inside my stomach.

"Would you like to know the gender?"

Riley looked at me.

"Yes. I took a deep breath."

"You are having a baby boy."