N i n e

Maya's POV
Its been a few weeks since I found out I was pregnant. Riley has been sleeping over to keep me company.

I was looking in the mirror this morning and I saw i was showing a little. "Oh crap, I look swollen."

"Hey."

Riley just walked in the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Hey, do I look swollen to you? Like big swollen?"

Riley turned around and squinted her eyes while tilted her head.

"Well I think you look normal swollen."

"Thanks Riley that makes me feel so great."

"Your carrying a baby in there! I don't think you're suppose to look like a supermodel." Riley chuckled

She went back to brushing her teeth.

"Have you talked to Lucas yet?" Riley said with toothpaste in her mouth

"Yeah, he's doing fine, I just wish he was here."

Riley spit out her toothpaste in the sink and dried her mouth.

"Yeah me too...but hey, you got me! Sleepovers for days!!! Woohoo!!" Riley put her hands in the air.

I walked to my closet to find something to wear. "Oh these are cute..." I put on a pair of jeans...but when it came to buttoning them up they wouldn't budge...

"CRAP! My jeans won't fit!" I tried stretching them out.

I lifted my leg in the air and pulled the waist band.

"What are you doing?"

I froze in my position. With my leg on the wall and hands stretching my pants. Well this is embarrassing.

"I'm trying to stretch my pants."

"Peaches...that's not gonna work."

I put my leg back on the floor and sat on my bed. I looked around the room to see what else I could do...

"Oh scissors..."