Chapter 16: (Grace's POV)

Happiness seems to run throughout my veins, partly because it's Friday. But mostly because today, after school, I'm going to be meeting Misha at a cafe near my house.

Towards the end of 8th period, I can barely wait for the bell to ring. I count down the seconds and run out of the classroom as soon as it rings. I go to my locker, grab a couple of my textbooks, and walk outside
of my high school. I spot Angie and Sophia by our bus.

Angie sits next to me on the bus and the two of us talk about my "date" with Misha.

"What are you gonna say to him?" she asks.

"I don't know..it's hard to start a conversation since I'm trying not to fangirl." I reply smiling.

"You should talk about your favorite bands and normal things. Just to get to know each other." she suggests.

I guess you could call her my wing-woman...Never mind that sounds really weird.

Anyways, as I get off at my bus stop Sophia yells, "Good luck!" and gives me a thumbs up.

I giggle and walk off the bus.

When I walk in my house, my mother is sitting in the living room watching Grey's Anatomy. Classic mom show.

"Hey mom!" I say, giving her a hug.

She smiles and asks,
"So, when do you have to leave to go see Misha?"

"Around 5:30, so I have about three hours." I reply.

I run upstairs to my room and attempt to finish up some of my math homework. I don't understand why teachers have to give us homework over the weekends.

For the next half hour, I text Sophia.

My mother walks in my room  to tell me I should start getting ready.

She expects me to dress up, like it's some fancy date. It's a simple cafe. And not even a date!

I set down my phone and pick out an outfit.

I decide on black leggings, Converse, and a red flannel.

It's 5:00 by the time I finish french braiding my dark brown hair. I carefully apply eyeliner and, after Im done, grab my phone.

Before I leave my room, I grab my glasses, almost forgetting them.

I tell my mother goodbye and head to my jeep.

In about 20 minutes, I pull into the parking lot of a small local cafe called Kris's Café.

I open the front doors and smell the delicious aroma of coffee. Almost as soon as I walk in, I spot Misha sitting at a two person table by the window. I wave and he waves back. He walks towards me and pulls me into a warm hug.

"Hello. I'm Castiel, Angel Of The Lord." he says in his Cas voice. I giggle at his dorkiness.

"Hey Cas." I reply, playing along.

We both laugh and walk into the short line.

"So, how have you been?" Misha asks me.

"I've been great! How about you?" I reply.

"Even better now that you're here." he says, with a cute smile.

I can tell my face is really red.

He laughs and says, "I like your glasses."

I shyly thank him. Eventually it's our turn to order.

"What would you two like?" the cashier asks.

"Can I have a Smore's Frappuccino?" I ask.

"And you?" she asks Misha.

"I'll have the same." he answers.

"Names?"

"Misha and Grace." I say.

We grab our drinks and walk back to the table.

I notice an extremely gorgeous lady checking Misha out. I don't know why, but suddenly I'm overwhelmed with jealousy.

Before I know it, she walks over to Misha and starts talking flirting with him. I can tell he's bothered by this.

"Excuse me, my boyfriend and I are trying to have our drinks in peace. So can you please leave us alone?" I tell her, trying not to sound rude. She glares at me before walking away.

Misha looks at me like I just saved his life.

"Sorry I called you my boyfriend. She was just being annoying." I awkwardly apologize.

"It's okay, I don't mind." he replies grinning.

We leave soon after we finish our coffees.

As we exit the door he asks me if I want to watch a movie at his house.

"I'd love to!" I answer.

When we arrive there, I see his house is huge and really nice. Like a mansion.

Wow, nice place." I say.

"Thanks!" he replies.

He guides me to his living room, where I see a large flat screen tv.

"Do you like scary movies?" Misha asks.

"Yes! They're my favorite!" Misha laughs and we eventually decide to watch the newest horror movie, "Sinister".

He grabs blankets and pillows and together we make a comfy area for the two of us.

I sit next to him, but not too close. I don't want to make him uncomfortable.

Misha starts the movie as we finish up making popcorn.

I can tell a scary scene is coming up so I scoot a bit closer to Misha.

Then, there's a jump scare.

I accidentally jump back and Misha laughs.

"Don't laugh, it's terrifying!" I say, sounding like a child, but I still giggle.

He puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his chest, trying to calm my heart rate.

I feel my eyes start to shut and I soon drift off into a deep sleep.