Chapter 69: (Grace's POV)

*This chapter is back to the present, a couple hours after the wedding*

The feeling of sadness hit me so hard, the feeling I had when Misha told me he has lung cancer. I can't even process it. He told me an hour ago but the shock of it all still lingers.

I sit at the booth of a fancy, expensive restaurant that Misha insisted we go to. He said he wants our wedding day to be the happiest day of my life, considering the bad news. We still have a good bit of time to waste since it's only 3:00.

The two of us hold hands as we sit across from each other, Misha running his finger over my ring. The ring has a green emerald in the middle. Misha said it reminds him of my eyes. It's so beautiful.

I can't help but stare into his deep blue eyes. I always look into them when I'm upset, I guess it's an odd way of calming down. I am not upset now though. I'm just enjoying his presence. I ruffle his dark hair and he smiles, smoothing over the tuft that sticks up.

"C'mon Gracie. I spent a lot of time on my hair." He fake pouts.

"It looks great Mish." I answer, leaning over the table to kiss his cheek.

As I sit down, the delicious looking food arrives and, being the big eaters we are, completely devour all of it.

After we leave the restaurant, Misha asks me, "So you up for a pool party?"

"Well I don't really have a choice, do I? Just kidding, that'll be perfect." I answer, and I realize why he wanted to have a pool party...we had our first kiss in a pool. Literally under the water.

Misha drives me to this crazy big beach house, with an equally large pool in the back. I start to feel bad, this must have costed him a fortune to rent out! I see a fairly large amount of cars in the driveway and soon figure out he invited all of our close friends/family. That's so sweet of him, I think. Misha opens the passenger door for me and we walk in holding hands. I help him with his oxygen tank.

As we walk through the front door, I see Jensen eagerly waiting for us. It's kind of a sad sight, him sitting alone and drinking all the alcohol he can to wash out the pain. He's the most mentally affected by Jared's death out of all of us. A smile appears on his face when he sees us.

I pull him into a warm embrace and whisper, "How are you?"

"Better." He replies, even though the look in his eyes tells me otherwise.

Misha and Jensen hug, and I mean a long hug. It seems pretty funny to me.

"Okay lovebirds. Calm down." I manage to say through laughs.

Jensen blushes and does something so hilarious I nearly pee myself. He grabs Misha and twirls him around, then dips him and plants a kiss on his cheek...like they're in some Disney movie.

"What was that?" I ask, on the ground hysterically laughing.

These are the moments I live for. Just being able to laugh until I cry with the most important people in my life. I can't even imagine how different and just plain terrible my life would be if I would have never lost that necklace.

I break out of my train of thought and three of us walk to the deck that overlooks the huge pool. I see my family and..Sophia and Angie! This is the happiest day I've had in so long.

The rest of the day consists of swimming, talking, dancing, eating, laughing, and all the most fun things you could think of. Hours go by and before I know it, it's midnight. I finally feel the exhaustion kick in and Misha and I make our way upstairs to one of the rooms. I snuggle up to his side and he wraps his arms around me, making me almost instantly fall asleep.

I've realized that you have to spend every day with someone you love like its their last.

And from now on I will spend as much time as I can with Misha before time runs out.