Chapter 27: (Grace's POV)

I look out at the street lights the illuminate my street, thinking of the great day I had. Misha took me on a date to the brand new amusement park near my neighborhood. We spent a good few hours there, which consisted of eating funnel cake and cotton candy, riding daunting roller coasters, and playing loads of carnival type games. Misha even won me a cute stuffed bear.

The two of us are sitting on the swing of my front porch, watching the sunset.

Misha has one arm around me and the other holding the stuffed bear he won for me.

I'm playing some music off of my laptop and he quietly sings along to some songs.

And then, a My Chemical Romance song comes on..Welcome to the Black Parade.

Misha starts singing louder. "WHEN I WAS, A YOUNG BOY, MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY TO SEE A MARCHING BAND!" he yells, standing up and marching around. Classic emo Misha.

"You're such an idiot." I say playfully between giggles.

"But I'm your idiot." Misha replies, picking me up. He effortlessly lifts me up and spins me around before once again setting me down. He gently kisses the top of my nose.

"I just had a grand idea." He announces.

"And what is that idea?" I ask curiously.

"We should go on a road trip in the summer with Jensen and Jared." He states with a grin.

"That is a grand idea. Seriously, that'd be fun." I reply.

I check the time to see it's only 7:00.

"You should stay over tonight. Like a sleepover. You know, like all the cool kids do now a days." I suggest, laughing at the last part.

"I'd love that. And we are obviously the coolest." he replies sarcastically.

Misha waits in my living room while I run upstairs, searching for all the stuff the two of us can use to build a fort where we can watch movies from.

Misha looks shocked at the amount of pillows and blankets I own.

I know this is childish, but we manage to put together a pillow fortress in under twenty minutes. It actually looks, like, pretty awesome.

"You can be the queen of this pillow castle." Misha says, bowing down to me.

"Go fetch me some popcorn, peasant." I joke, shooing him away.

"Pretty impressive!" my mom remarks sarcastically, glancing at our fort. Misha and I can't help but laugh.

"Oh, is it ok if Misha stays the night?" I ask.

She looks hesitant at first, but sighs and answers with, "Alrighty, but nothing happens. Understand, Grace?" She gives me a look.

I nod. She makes everything awkward.

I walk to the kitchen and grab loads of food like ice cream, chips, and soda. I know, very healthy. Hint the sarcasm.

We set it all out on the coffee table and pick out a movie to watch-Civil War.

Misha and I argue over who's team is better, Team Cap or Team Iron Man.

"Team Iron Man! He's just trying to be friends with Steve. Plus Stony is my OTP!" I shout.

"You two are nerds." My mother chimes in from the dining room.

We spend a good portion of the night watching movies and eating food.
Misha scoots over to me right before we go to bed and wraps his arm around my wait.

"Night Mish." I reply, turning around and kissing his cheek. He smiles at the nickname I gave him.

"Goodnight, Gracie."' He whispers.

I feel my eyes start to close and eventually I fall asleep, right next to Misha Collins.