10:Dead Like Ariana's Relationship

"Hey, Abby, I'm having a party at my house later. Since today is the last day of school. I figure it would be a good way to celebrate that I'm going to be a senior and you're gonna be a junior," Zach asked me after he kissed my forehead and hugged me. He had caught up to me, Ariana, and Emma at lunch, on the last day of school.

"Uh, yeah, sure why not?" I said. I squeezed my hands into fists and bit my lip. My palms were sweating. "Are you guys going?"

I looked over at Emma and Ariana and saw they're mouths open wide.

"What's with your guys' faces?" I asked.

"You just said you would go to a party! A freakin party! You never go to parties. We never go to parties! Ever," Ariana said.

"Yeah Abby, we never ever go to parties. This is the first one one you've agreed to go to. Like ever," Emma said. "And it's weird."

"Guys, relax, we were bound to go to a party eventually, right? And Zach's party seems perfect. We already know him, I mean he's my boyfriend and we can trust him. I highly doubt he's going to throw an out of control party that the cops end up shutting down. We'll be fine. I promise. Besides were gonna be juniors next year. We have to grow up eventually."

Emma and Ariana glanced at each other hesitantly, but eventually nodded in agreement. I could tell they were nervous, and honestly I was too. "G-great so I'll come and  pick you guys up at 6 from Ariana's house. See ya."

Zach grabbed my hand and we stared walking to Math. He started telling me about how great the party was going to be and how much fun we were going to have but I couldn't ignore my little shred of doubt I had in the back of my mind. I tried and tried to ignore it but I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that something might go wrong.

*****
"Ariana! Emma! Are you guys ready? Hurry up! You guys are taking forever."

"We're coming Abs! Hold on," Ariana yelled back.

I sat on Ariana's couch and waited for them to come down. I was wearing a flouncy hot pink dress with one strap that went around my neck and white 2 inch heels. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I felt like the neighbors could hear it. When they came down we got in my car and drove to Zach's house. When we got there we sat in the car for about 7 minutes in total silence. Most awkward 7 minutes of my life. We were all nervous to go to our first ever high school party. Normally we avoided them and just stayed home or hung out together. But this was a whole new thing for us.

We finally got out of the car and walked up to Zach's door. I knocked like 3 times but, nobody answered so we decided to just walk in. When I saw the inside of his house, my mouth literally feel open in awe, and shock, of what I saw. This was nothing like his house had been the other times I had gone over. There were cups littered all over the floor and the music was pounding so loud that my  ears were hurting. There were people making out,like the other person as providing the only air they could breathe, in every corner and the snack table was covered in spilled drinks and snacks. The doubt in the back of my mind grew tremendously and brought worry with it. This was not what I was expecting. 

"Um, wanna go?" I said.

"Oh, thank God. I thought you'd never ask," Emma said sighing. We turned to walk out of the house but Zach caught us before we made it to the door.

"Hey, babe, so how's the party?" he asked. He was acting all weird and looked drunk. I pushed the thought away, I trust him not to drink before the age of 21. Since its like the law. But I had a really hard time convincing myself. 

Ok, something is really weird because he looks drunk and he just called me "babe." He knows I absolutely hate that.

"Um, I don't know, we haven't really gone anywhere," I said nervously.

"Then, c'mon, let's dance," he said and he pulled me into the living room and started dancing like a maniac. I hesitantly joined him.

"Here have a drink." He shoved a blue plastic cup into my hands and I took a sip. I spit it out. It tasted awful. And suspiciously like alcohol. 

"Yuck! What's in this?! It's disgusting."

"It's Coke with some tequila in it," he said so casually I almost fainted. My heart sunk to the floor. My eyes widened and I gave him a look of pure horror.

He. Spiked. The. Drink. He put freakin tequila in my drink. I'm going to puke.

"T-tequila? There's tequila in this?" He nodded, with an idiotic smile on his face. I gagged and threw the cup on the floor.

"YOU SPIKED THE COKE?! AND LET ME DRINK IT?!" I screamed. "ZACH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! THIS IS ILLEGAL! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DRINK UNTIL YOU'RE 21! AND YOU ARE FAR FROM BEING 21. LIKE 4 YEARS AWAY. YOU'RE ONLY A JUNIOR." He was actually not a junior, technically a senior but still. He's only 17 and I'm still 15 since my birthday isn't until next school year. Zach's birthday was in February, the month before we started dating.

"Relax, babe, it's all cool. No one will know," he said it in the same casual tone and I slapped him.

"Zachary Martin Carter so help me I will slap some sense into you." He grinned like an idiot and I fought the urge to slap him again.

"Zach I can not believe you would actually--" I stopped I heard one of the worst sounds possible.

Police sirens.

"Oh crap, this is not good."

"Oh, really Abs, I hadn't noticed!" Ariana retorted.

"So much for ' I highly doubt he's going to throw an out of control party that the cops end up shutting down," Emma said mocking me.

Comment!!!!

Read!!!!

Vote!!!!

I hope you liked it!

-Amanda <3