9:Is It Too Late Now To Say Sorry?

"He didn't answer? He. Didn't. Answer. Some boyfriend."

"I can't believe him! He'd better sleep with one eye open."

"I'm going to kill him! He better watch his back."

"Don't be surprised if you happened to find a dead body floating in the river tomorrow morning!"

Emma and Ariana were ranting about what they were going to do to Zach for not answering me. And not caring. And saying that Ariana wasn't important. And all the other bad, stupid stuff he did. It was funny to watch but the last comment kinda scared me.

"Guys--," I started but they looked at me like 'are you really going to defend him' so I stopped. "You know what just keep talking." They went on ranting. And ranting. And ranting. It got a little irritating but I was happy I have just great friends. Ones that will get revenge on my boyfriend for me.

"So here's what we're going to do. First we're going to sneak into his bed--," Ariana started but stopped. We heard something weird outside. Like singing. But more like screeching.

"No way! Is that really him?!"

"He isn't!"

"Oh my gosh, are you serious?!"

My boyfriend Zach Carter, the school's bad boy, was outside my house singing. AND he was singing 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber. We all burst into laughter.

"You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness."

"This is hilarious," Emma said as she laughed.

"I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple a hundred times
So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight
'Cause I just need one more shot at second chances."

"Does he enjoy embarrassing himself?" Ariana asked. She was tearing up.

"Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?"

"Oh. My. Gosh! This is too good," I said cracking up. He was SO pitchy. He sounded like a dying cat. Caught in the wheel of a van. That was going 100 miles an hour. He was terrible. And it was hilarious. That was the hardest I had laughed in weeks. I swear a little pee came out.

He sang the next verse. It was hard but I had to stop him. I opened the window and called down to him from the second floor to get his attention. I told him to stop. I told him to come down to the front door and we would meet him there. We ran down the stairs and opened the door, letting him in. Lily's ear perked up when the door opened. He walked in and asked an anticipated and hard to answer question.

"Can you forgive me now?" he asked.

"I don't know. You didn't care like at all. You acted like Ariana was disposal. And she's not, she's one of the most important things in my life. Emma too. And Alex. Who by the way is Emma's boyfriend. You acted like I could get a new Ariana. Why? And then when Tyler asked me out you got all crazy."

"And you're totally right. I wasn't a good boyfriend. I'm getting used to having a girlfriend," he said. I snorted at his lame excuse.

"Are you seriously still making excuses? Zach, I don't care if you haven't had any girlfriends before me, I don't care if you've had a hundred girlfriends before me. You don't get special privileges. You should already know this stuff. That doesn't mean you don't realize that my friends are important to me. You shouldn't make the mistakes then learning you shouldn't do these things."

"I know. Sorta. But girls have feelings and it's a little uncomfortable. But your right," he said.

"Of course I am. But you have to be able to be there for me when I have my 'feelings'," I said putting air quotes around the last word. "And trust me there are going to be times when I get crazy, ok? You have to be able to help me. And I'm sorry if this is selfish, but you have to be a good boyfriend. Because I need you to be a good boyfriend. And you can't do that 'you're friends aren't important' thing again."

"I won't do it ever again," he said. I could tell by the way he sounded that he meant it. "Please forgive me. I'm sorry."

"Ok ok, I forgive you I suppose," I said smiling. I gave him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. "But why didn't you answer my text? I asked you like two days ago."

"I thought it would be better if I told you in person. Sorry I waited so long, though."

"It's ok. Is it ok if you leave? Because were in the middle of a sleepover," I said.

"Not planning to kill you or anything," Ariana chimed in casually.

"Ok, I'll leave. I love you," he said smirking. He said 'you' in a sing song voice.

"I know," I said smiling. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He walked out the door and I shut it behind him. "Wow, I can not believe that just happened. Like I'm literally in awe. I swear I have to be dreaming."

"I know right, Abs. That is definitely not something that happens everyday."

"It's a good thing that you forgave him because I don't know if your neighbors can go through his cat screeches again," Emma said laughing.

"I don't think I could have gone through his cat screeches again," I laughed.

"Same," Ariana said laughing.

We went back upstairs and kept talking. But this time we talked about things other than how we could get revenge on Zach. Instead we talked about Grant being a jerk. We also binge watched Friends, did our toe and fingernails, and did each others makeup. But we did the makeup with blind folds and we all ended up looking like clowns after.

Comment!!!!

Read!!!!

Vote!!!!

I hope you liked it!

-Amanda <3