Traveling & Nights

Riker POV

I asked Alice about where we were going and what it was like in Australia . She answered everything . I still wondered about her family . Why she was only here with her brother , and where where their mom and dad were . I worried about her . We were stuck in this plane for 14 hours . I held Alice's hand while the plane took off . We watched some movies on the plane then we fell asleep . She took off the hand rest to lean on me . I put my arms around her . I would like to know what she thinks . What she dreams ....

We woke up . It was only 4 more hours till the plane landed . We talked about us . And then we talked about each other . I didn't know much about her . Only that I loved her . I told her about why us lynch's were popular in school and why we needed it to stay like that . Only now I have a girl that everyone hated but I loved . I promised her that no one could mess with her now that she had me .

The plane landed and we got our suitcases then BAM

------------------------------------------------

Alice POV

There was paparazzi EVERYWHERE ! I couldn't believe this ! I left Aussie to avoid this ! Ugh ! Riker just starred at me puzzled . Paparazzi were screaming in my face

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ?!"

"HOW'S YOUR FAMILY?!"

"ANY NEW MUSIC ?!"

" WHO'S THIS ? "

" IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND ?"

" WHERE ARE YOU HEADED TO ?!"

Jeff and Riker helped me get in a cab , Riker just looked at me wondering what that was all about . It was night time in Aussie and it was tomorrow . You could say we went into the "future" . Then we saw a crowd if fans waiting and running only a couple miles away from the airport . They all held huge posters that said "#WEMISSALICE" or "WE LOVE YOU ALICE " I almost started crying . Then Riker held me . I felt safe. Fans started running after our cab . The we took some short cuts to my house and weren't followed by fans . I saw cameras outside of my house . Great I thought . Jeff and Riker helped me again to get in our home .

"Wow they haven't forgotten about you Alice " Jeff spoke

I just tried to smile

" MOM, DAD, WERE HOME !!" Jeff yelled

Then my parents came down . Riker's face was just surprised. He couldn't believe his eyes .

"Oh , my , god !" My mom said as she attacked my brother and me

" you've come back !" My dad joined the hug

Riker just stood their . Looking at my rock star parents . My parents owned one of the biggest records in Australia called "VAMP RECS"

I walked over to Riker and held his hand and pulled him toward my parents

" mom , dad , this is Riker , my boyfriend "

" this is such an honor ! I had no idea you were her parents ! I'm a huge fan your your records! "

" we'll he's a keeper " my dad spoke

My mum hugged him .

My mom told us to go upstairs and go find ourselves a room . My house is 3 stories tall . I kind of remembered where all the rooms were . Riker carried our suitcases .i told him we should go to the 3 floor that's where the master bedroom was . It was the biggest room in the whole house . As we entered Riker was amazed . The was a big view Of the beach . And 1 king size bed . I knew what Riker was thinking and I was right . As I closed the door . He kissed me . Hard . I pulled away saying we could do that later . We first needed to unpack out stuff and tell my parents where we were gunna be staying so the maids and our breakfast comes to our door .