Perfect Ending

Pleeeaaase give me feedback! It keeps me going!(:

I grabbed my tray, carrier of only a small salad and water bottle, and made my way over to the bench under the same oak tree Maddy and I always sat at for lunch. We have the same lunch everyday, which is amazing, especially when I forget to copy math homework during the morning because I have math for the last period of the day. I sighed as I sat down and realized Maddy wasn’t here. I should’ve expected this from her. Since she saw me kissing Justin yesterday, she won’t answer my texts, calls, or knocks. I stayed outside her door for like two hours and she didn’t open the door. It was raining. I get that she’s in shock and maybe a little hurt, but I always tell her everything and one time I don’t tell her something and she goes crazy? Seriously? She won’t even let me explain! We have to get through this and I have to find a way to talk to her because it’d be stupid for our entire friendship to go down the drain for one, small thing that I had no choice about. I wasn’t going to deceive Justin and his mom by telling Maddy, as much as I wanted to tell her. I was dying to tell her! I would’ve loved for all of us to be friends and for all of us to hangout together, but I didn’t have a choice. I mean, I had a choice, but I had to make the right choice which was being loyal to Justin and his mom. Although, I was 100% sure that Maddy wouldn’t say anything, but still I can’t make the decision of whether I can tell her or not, Justin and his mom make that decision. I feel bad for not telling her though. The look on her face, the emotion behind her eyes, the way she ran, her ignorance towards me, it’s all driving me insane! Maddy and I don’t go an hour without talking, imagine days. I tossed the lettuce around in the black, plastic bowl it came in with no desire to eat. I stared at the water as it sweated beads of water and they slowly dripped all the way to the bottom until it transferred onto the table. It was quite hot today. It’s been getting hot lately. It felt like Maddy and mines friendship was slowly coming down until it would just hit the bottom and end, like the tiny drops of water as the water bottle condensed. I can’t go on for the rest of the day knowing Maddy’s home ‘sick’ because of me. I’m going over there.

I tossed my uneaten salad into the trashcan and held my water bottle in one hand as I stood up. Angelina suddenly stepped in my path. She smiled. I smiled back.

“Hey,” she said

“Hey,”

“Where you going?” she questioned. She’s always asking questions.

“Oh um, I have to go home, I’m not feeling too good,” I gave her a small smile.

“Aw, what’s wrong?” she questioned. Another question, what a surprise.

“PMS,” I nodded. She nodded in understanding then stopped.

“Wait, didn’t you have it last week?” she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side a bit. Darn her observant self.

“Oh, it’s probably just an after-effect,” I responded casually. This right here is no problem for me because of my ability to lie so easily.

“Oh okay, have you seen Maddy?” she continued asking questions.

“No I haven’t,” I replied.

“Oh, what happened to her?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I’m getting annoyed with her questions.

“Oh really? I thought you would know since you guys are like always together,” she laughed slightly. I let out a small chuckle. I wasn’t really in the mood to laugh.

“Yeah, I wonder what happened,”

“Me too,” she said worriedly.

“Well, I have to go do something,” I TRIED to smile politely, but she blocked me.