Unfortunately, I Met Him

The first thought that went through my mind was "Oh shit, he's shirtless". How wonderful. By the way, I just used sarcasm. I couldn't move. I didn't realize I was staring at his six pack until I heard him talk.

"Uh hi?" he said. Uh hello? TALK!

"Hey…um sorry…I was just looking for the…I didn't mean to walk in on…I just saw the stairs and…I'll just go." I am such a moron. He probably thinks I'm some crazed fan when in reality I can't stand him all that much.

"No wait! Where were you trying to get to?" he asked curiously taking a step towards me.

"I was trying to go to the restrooms, but don't worry…I'll find my way back…somehow…" I muttered.

"Nah, it's okay. I'll show you the way," he was right in front of me now and I could see his eyes clearly.

I never knew they were hazel. I thought they were just plain brown, but they actually kind of have a spark in them. What am I doing? Checking out his eyes, shit I must be high. I had my hand on the door handle when he reached for it, so our hands touched for a short millisecond. Rapidly, I moved my hand away and he looked at me weirdly before opening the door to reveal the cold air living in the hallway.

"Ooh, almost forgot." he went back in and put on his black shirt.

I gulped and avoided looking at him the whole time. He led me through the other door besides the one leading to his room and I saw a bunch of different people. He showed me to the bathroom and I peed. He was waiting for me when I finished and he asked his bodyguard, Kenny, to show me the way back. There was no way that he would be able to go to the floor the concert was being held without being practically mauled by tons of girls and plus intermission was over. I sat down in between Angelina and Maddy.

"Where did you go? I was so worried! I thought you had gotten kidnapped or something. A few more minutes and I would have called the police!" Angelina screamed over Justin Bieber's loud singing.

"I got lost, but then I got some help and managed to find my way back…" I explained.

"Oh who?" she questioned curiously. She has always been nosy.

There was no way that I could tell them that I met Justin Bieber because they would flip and go crazy. I already see the thousands of questions coming my way and then the envy phase. No way was I going to be put through that torture. It's no big deal anyways. It's not like he proposed to me or anything, it was a simple, accidental meeting. It doesn't make a difference whether I tell them or not, so I won't. Believe me, they would go insane.

"Um…no one important," I smiled then PRETENDED to be interested by Justin Bieber. Ugh, I still have a long night ahead of me.

"Oh my Bieber! That was ah-maazing!" Maddy shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"That's the millionth time you've said it since we left the concert like ten minutes ago…" I murmured.

"And I will say it another million times until I get tired!" she retorted. I narrowed my eyes at her and continued driving towards Angelina's house. I was dropping her off first because Maddy was my next door neighbor.

"Did you see him dougie? Oh and when he jerked? I love him! He is so cute and his adorable way he walks and puts his hand! Oh and when he picks up his pants? So cute! He turns me…." I managed to drone out their ridiculously pointless conversation until we arrived at Angelina's house. Now I have to be on the other end of this repulsing conversation.

"Did you see when he did those dance moves? Then he moon-walked across the stage and jumped from behind the…" I rolled my eyes and lowered my window.