Epigraph

"As I stand on this street corner and watch these two roads meet, I suddenly feel at peace

"As I stand on this street corner and watch these two roads meet, I suddenly feel at peace. Maybe it's because at my feet lies the intersection of two distinct paths merging at a point of vulnerability.

Maybe it's a reminder of you and me and the blissful bond we once shared. Without a care in the world your arms wrapped around me to shelter me in the cold.

Two souls kept warm by each other's company. Two hearts dancing playfully in the rain. Two minds with the same thing in mind. You want me to be yours, and I want you to be mine.

I don't know maybe I'm crazy. Maybe time has really outplayed me. Maybe I stopped seeing beauty in the little things. Maybe I stopped appreciating the gift that life brings.

Maybe I'm in over my head. Or maybe I just miss the familiar contours of your body under the chalk white sheets of my bed.

Maybe that's why I couldn't believe that I left you, because I couldn't accept that maybe, just maybe you might've loved me too." 

[Poem by RyeHighproductions]

°

I do not own the walking dead nor do I own it's characters, plot or dialogue. I do, however, own any original characters, plot and dialogue.

Alycia debnam Carey as Rose

The walking dead cast as themselves.