7 [EDITED]

"Damn it." Daryl tries to say calmly but it comes out as more of a shout.

"We should get Rick and T-dog, they can help us." Glenn said frantically as the two he was just speaking of rounded the corner.

"Get us for what?" T-dog asks.

"Where's the guns?" Rick asks.

So many questions, so little answers.

"They have Rose!" Glenn suddenly blurts out.

"Who?" Rick questions, his demeanor going into full cop mode.

"Dunno, but I'm gonna find out." Daryl says, tugging the young boy up by the collar of his shirt.

"I ain't telling you shit!" the young boy spits. "Let me go!"

They shoved the young boy inside the building and into a lumpy, old chair.

"What happened back there?" Rick asks, his face contorted with worry.

What the group didn't know was he needed the walkie talkie inside that bag.

"This turd and his douchebag friends jumped me." Daryl says, an accusing dirty finger jabbing in the face of the young boy.

"Man, you're the one who jumped me, puto." The boy says "yelling about your brother and shit."

"They took Rose, coulda taken Merle too." Daryl let a hand run over his growing beard.

"What kinda hick name is Merle? I wouldn't name my dog Merle." The boy chuckled.

Daryl goes to throw a punch at the young boy but finds himself held back by Rick once again.

"And Rose. What a pretty one. They'll have fun with her." He smiles, causing Daryl's anger to deepen.

Daryl's face turning a bright shade of beet red.

"Wanna see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" Daryl says, unraveling the hankercheif to reveal Merle's severed hand.

Daryl throws the hand at him and the boy makes a gutteral noise, practically falling out of his chair.

"The men you were with took our friend." Rick says. "We wanna see if maybe we can work something out."

The boy just nods, clearly frightened.

Meanwhile, Rose was stuck in a car with two unknown men.

"Man, Guillermo's gonna be real pleased with us." A man with a thick accent says and Rose can tell he's referencing towards the bag of guns.

She's pushed as far up to the window as she can possibly be, her hands blindingly search for the door handle. When she pulls at it, its locked.

They remove the blindfold bag/blindfold to reveal their hideout

They have a strong grip on Rose's forearm, never once loosening it as they drag her inside a ragged building. 

She struggles to gey away from them, trying to wrench herself out of their grasp but she soon finds it no use.

"Let go of me, you filthy pansys!" She screams at them, only causing one of them to chuckle.

"You're a feisty one, Guillermo likes fiesty." And then they break into a fit of laughter.

"The guns?" A man whose voice Rose doesn't recognize, asks.

"We got em', got her too." A tall man says gesturing to Rose. A scowl sits on her face, preparing herself for whatever decision she might need to make.