Chapter 7| The Birthday Party

"All right, Kahl. What should we do first? Decisions, decisions..." he said to himself while tapping his chin. I dropped his bag and it landed with a heavy clunk on the school tile. Why did he have to bring bricks to school? My back was going to go out if I had to carry this around all day. "HA! I know. Go and tell Clyde you fucked his mom last night!"

"Dude! She died like eight years ago!"

"I know! That's why it will be so hilarious! Here, use this to tell him," he said and he handed me a megaphone. Where the megaphone came from, I'll never know. I reluncantly grabbed it from him and walked over to Clyde, who was talking to Craig, Tweek, and Token. When I approached, they all stared at me curiously. To be honest, I wasn't good friends with any of them. I think the only reason any of them ever talked to me was because Stan was cool and popular. But Stan wasn't here to protect me from when Clyde would undoubtedly kick my ass for what I was about to say. I could take Clyde. I wasn't a wimp. I beat the shit out of Cartman all the time. But Token and Craig would most likely help Clyde and I couldn't take on three guys.

I raised the megaphone and pressed the button, "Clyde, I have to tell you something."

He covered his ears in pain. "Dude, what? Why are using that thing?" I could hear Cartman laughing behind me.

I gulped. Here I go. "I fucked your mom last night." He stared at me for a second in shock before he aggressively pushed me and I fell to the ground. He spit on me and walked away. Cartman's face loomed over me.

"That was good. But I think you should go into more detail," he said. He handed me a piece of paper.

"What?!"

"Hurry, Kahl! He's getting away!" He lifted me up from the ground and handed me the megaphone again. I quickly read the paper and I swallowed in fear. 'Oh dear God, no!'

"Clyde!" I yelled into the megaphone. He stopped walking away and slowly turned towards me. 'Oh my God! He looks like an angry bull!' "Your mom rode me all night long. She liked my big, long, Jewish stick up in her dirty, rotten pussy. Hey, can you tell her that she's suppose to suck dick, not bite it. I'm gonna have scars on my coc--" I didn't get to finish my speech because Clyde punched me square in the face. He then grabbed the megaphone and slammed it directly onto my balls. I screeched in pain and Clyde told me to go fuck myself before spitting on me again. I wished it ended there but then he started to kick me. As expected, Craig and Token joined in. Tweek started hollering about this being too much pressure.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" A voice said. 'Stan...' The kicking stopped.

"Dude, your friend is being an asshole," said Craig.

"Ky, being an asshole? Get real!"

"Its true, Stan! Kahl just came out of nowhere and started talking about he fucked Clyde's mom," said Cartman, using his "innocent" tone of voice.

"Kyle wouldn't do that!"

"He did!" Clyde said. "Get control over your Jew or I'll throw him in a gas chamber!"

"Kyle, did you really do that?" He knelt down beside me and a finger rubbed a trace over my face. I'm pretty sure I was bleeding where he just touched me. I sighed. Normally I would be happy to have Stan comforting me and tending to my wounds but Cartman had given me some specific instructions on what to tell Stan if he got involved.

"Stan," I said.

"Yeah, dude?"

"Why don't you go away and get high like you always do?" A hurt look flashed across his face. My heart broke. Just when he starts to make an effort to get better, I have to put him back down like that.