Chapter 10| Broken Promise

I woke up the next morning with my arm wrapped around Kyle's shirtless body. I smiled and caressed his curly, ginger hair. I was so happy when I was with Kyle. I didn't see shit at all when I was with him yesterday. I haven't felt like this in years without the need of a substance to cloud my mind.

I brought my hand down to his butt and rubbed my hands in slow, gentle circles across the squishy surface. Kyle said last night he had a flat ass but he was wrong. There was definitely some plumpness going on down there. I kissed the back of his neck. Then I brought my hand around to his front. I slipped a finger under the waistband of his boxers and slowly put my hand in...

"NO!" Kyle yelled and he grabbed my arm and shoved it away. He got up and sat on the side of my bed, his back facing me and his head hung low.

"Kyle, what's wrong?" I asked as I got up and hugged him from behind.

"I...I don't...I'm not ready for you to see me," he said.

"I see you right now," I teased.

"I mean see me naked."

"Why not? You've seen me naked."

"Because I'm ugly and gross and it's embarrassing down there," he whimpered.

"Why? Do you have two dicks?"

He laughed, "You know I don't, Stan."

"It would be hot if you did," I said while squeezing him.

"Well, I'm afraid your in for disappointment."

"Kyle, I love you and your not ugly or gross. And I'll love your dick no matter what," I said while reaching for his boxers. He stopped me again.

"Why are you so horny?" He asked.

"Because it's eight a.m. in the morning," I said while placing another kiss on the back of his neck. His phone vibrated and he checked it.

"Kenny wants to hangout," he said.

I flopped down on the bed. "Well tell him your busy. We have plans today."

Kyle turned around and crawled across the bed and on top of me. He kissed me quickly on the lips. "What are we doing?"

"I don't know. Couple stuff."

"Well, I have homework to do and I have to write a paper that I'll only get a B on," he said sadly.

"Why's that?"

"Cartman made me write him a paper for class but I didn't have time so I had to give him mine."

"Fuck that! You should just tell Mr. Garisson the truth."

"He won't care."

"Writing a paper will take all day," he whined.

"Only a few hours. Then we can go do couple stuff. Besides, don't you have homework?"

"Yeah but I'm not going to do it. I'm not graduating anyways."

"What?! Why not?"

"Because my grades have been shit for years. I have a 2.0."

"You can graduate with a 2.0! What classes are you failing?"

"Just algebra and English. I can't pass without them so oh well," I said.

"I can help you pass! There's still a couple more semesters left."

"No. Don't worry about it. You should just focus on your own school work."

"Stan," he said while grabbing my hands, "I want you to graduate. I want to help you. I want us to have the best life possible."

"We can have a good life without me having a high school degree, Ky."