Chapter 11| Starks Pond

I stood in the parking lot and stared as Stan drove away from me. I felt so bad. I shouldn't have ever sucked Kenny's dick. I knew it was a bad idea at the time and now Stan was mad at me. And so was Kenny. I wheeled around and stormed towards Cartman. He grinned devilishly at me as I approached. I snapped and I launched a punch square at his face.

"WOW! GODAMNIT! WHAT THE FUCK, KYLE?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM,  FATASS!"

"Don't call me that, you fucking Jew," he growled.

I threw myself at him and wrapped my hands around his thick neck and tightened them as hard as I could. He struggled to escape my grasp but I wouldn't let go. He shoved his hands in my face but I bit down one of his fingers hard and he groaned in pain. My hands strangling his neck prevented him from releasing a proper holler of pain.

Craig got in front of me and shoved me off Cartman. I lunged forward again, not caring if Craig went down with him. But something grabbed me from behind and pinned my arms behind my back. It was Tweek.

"Calm down, Kyle. He isn't worth it."

Cartman was on all fours on the ground coughing violently. "Oh my God. Oh my God. He bit me! I'm going to turn into a gay ginger! Oh my God! Is there an antidote?! I hope Judism isn't contagious too."

I struggled to jump him again but Tweek held me back. "I hope you fucking die, Eric!"

Cartman sprung up and lunged for me but Craig sunk a punch into his gut and he fell back to the ground. "Let's just go before we get in trouble," he said.

They escorted me to Craigs car and sat me in the back seat and locked me in. I tried to open the door but they had turned the child lock on and I couldn't get out. They got in the front seats and drove off.

"You need to calm down, Kyle," Craig said.

"I can't. I'm so fucking tired of him. He's been ruining my life for years."

"He's been ruining all of our lives for years. But we always recover," Tweek said.

"He just took my whole life away from me," I said staring miserably out the window.

"Well I'm taking you to Stan's house so you guys can make up."

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me?"

"Make him. It's dumb to get upset over a relationship you had before you guys were together. You just need to knock some sense into him," Craig said.

"It was just an experiment."

"Explain that to him."

"Gah! Does this mean we have to have an orgy with Kenny, Kyle, and Stan? That's way too much pressure!" Tweek said.

"Umm, no thanks," I said awkwardly.

"AHH! Did I say that out loud?!"

"Yeah you did, Tweekers," Craig said.

We were silent the rest of the trip to Stan's house. We arrived at his house and I noticed that his car wasn't in the driveway.

"Wait, he isn't here," I said when Craig pulled up.

"Where could he be?" Tweek asked.

"Hold up. I'm going to ask." I got out of the car and I walked up the door and I rang the doorbell. A few moments later, Stan's door answered the door. He had a beer in his hand and he was wobbling back and forth. He was drunk. Damn, it was like eleven in the morning.

"Oh, hey Kyle," he said rather emotionlessly.

"Umm, hi Mr. Marsh. Do you know where Stan is?"

"He was just here a few minutes ago. He came home to -BURP!- take a shit and then he left again," he said.