Adults(2)

Max

My assistant and I along with the event planner walk through the building

My assistant and I along with the event planner walk through the building. Rubbing my hair I sigh. "Ok uh should the DJ booth go here or maybe closer to the bar."

"Nah I want it in the middle of the room. I'm gonna make a big announcement and I want it to be front and center. Is the photographer booked?"

"Yes he's suppose to be here two hours before everything starts." My assistant says as we keep walking.

So as you can tell I got that restaurant. It's in the process of the grand opening which will be the greatest of all time. The time and money I put into all of this will damn sure be worth it when the date comes.

That day will be special for another reason as well. Now that Chase is here healthy and growing more by the day I'm gonna really make a family. I'm gonna propose to my beautiful girlfriend and mother of my child. Her mom dad Alex and Camilla all helped me plan how to do it and pick out the ring. Julian is cool with it which I'm happy about because if he wasn't it would've put a hold on things.

"Doors open at three with appetizers and a open bar followed by dinner at six o'clock. Your speech at seven with the surprise and then dessert. Any changes or add on I need to make?" She asked jotting on her iPad.

"Nah that all sounds right. Let me see the menus so I can make sure that's right." She nods walking off. I take a seat at the bar because I am tired. Been up since before the sun and with a empty stomach outside of the donut and coffee I had before leaving. I'm surprised how nice I've been.

"Daddy!" I spot Isabel and chase. He ran over to me a wide smile on his face as I hug him. "I got a 100% on my test today.".

"Really? That's what's up I'm proud of you."

"Thanks pops!"

I ruff his head as my baby finally got to me. "Hey sexy."

"Hi baby." Isabel kissed me holding on my curls. "He wanted to see you and wouldn't stop bugging me after I picked him up from school. We're not holding you up from anything are we?"

"Nah babe you come first you know that." I wrap my free arm around her waist. "You look beautiful. Doesn't your mom look beautiful chase?

"Yeah more beautiful than Beyoncé."

She laughed blushing hard. "Thank you boys." She kisses both of us. "So we're gonna get going let you go on with this and see you at home."

"Ok baby oh and uh Chris asked if the kids could stay the night." I put chase in a head lock mushing his head. He tried fighting me off not to successfully if I say so.

"Yeah sure guess I got a big meal to prepare."

"Nah Julian taking them to the fair so just make something for us and we'll have a nice night to ourselves until they get back." Kissing her neck I squeeze her to me making her giggled lifting up her leg. "I love you."