Fair(5)

Julian

We all laughed by the pool at uncle Chris and aunt Cam house

We all laughed by the pool at uncle Chris and aunt Cam house. They having some cook out so the whole family is here. I had just got aunt becca throwing her in the water.

"Imma kill you Julian!"

Jogging off I run into Stanley. Her swimsuit was small but looked really good on her. "Sorry."

"Nah you good." She smiled walking by.

I watched as she sat in the chair next to Mona catching me as she sat.

"Julian stop drooling over Stanley and come help us throw Max in." Maurice and Elias pulled me out my trance.

**days ago**

Taking my phone off the charger I trot down the stairs. Maurice and Elias just got here not to long ago now just chilling while we waited on the girls. Going in the kitchen I grab a soda.

"Man what's taking them so long?" Eli groaned.

"I mean. Yo girls you mind hurrying up!?"

"Shut up we coming down." Mona came first rubbing stuff on her lips.

"Man why you wearing that small ass shirt?" I flick her ear.

"Shut up its not small it's a crop top...mom let's me wear them." She shrugged looking at her blinking phone.

"But dad hates them." Maurice said making her cut her eyes at him.

"Anyway Sam just said they are leaving now."

"Cool let's go." I grab my keys. As they start getting up Stanley came down.

She had her hair down which I thought made her look sooo fucking beautiful. She caught me staring and blushed. "Hey uh you don't think my skirts to small or short do you?"

I shook my head a little faster than I planned making her blush harder. "Nah it's nice you look good. I hope it's not for the Ian nigga."

"Thanks and of course not I dress good for myself not no boy." She flipped her hair on one side.

"Well excuse me...ladies first." I let her walk closing the door behind me.

"You know I get the front stop starting shit all the time and just get in the back!" Mona yelled. Her and Maurice fighting over the front yet again with Elias recording laughing.

"Look here yuck mouth I get front because I'm more important than you."

"Man we not doing this again. Stanley gets front since y'all still acting like babies."

They both mugged me getting in. The ride was smooth and we got there in no time. Sam and that Ian nigga met us at the front.

"I got the wrist band thing so we can get on all the rides and a few tickets to play the games." Sam hands one to Mona.