Strike Two(18)

Rebecca

The nerve of these dumb young bitches! Was I this stupid at 25? Sitting across the chick makes me wanna just go crazy but I'm gonna get some answers first

"So what you came to beat me up?" She smirked folding her arms over her chest.

"No no I'm to grown for that now plus I don't need to spend another day in jail."

She laughed loud sitting on Carlton desk. His stuck ass just been quiet since I walked in this bitch.

"Oh I'm so scared. What do you want your husband and I have a long night of work in for us."

"I don't plan to be here long just wanted to meet you face to face. You spoke on me and my marriage and I have no idea who the hell you are."

"Who am I? I'm the face of SwIzZ Records the best singer to be born from this label."

"Not true but it's cute you think that. So like I said I'm not trynna be here long but just let me know why you thought it was ok to down talk me."

See I can be calm and what not.

"I just told the truth. Every time Carlton and I are working he's complaining about you being on his back worrying about when he'll be home and shit. You should really just worry about your kids he working to keep you guys living the way you do I bet you haven't even thanked him for your lavish life."

Carlton groaned mumbling shit. "Is this where you got that bullshit excuse?"

"I mean now that I think about it probably but it's sorta true. The hours make for the money I make for my family." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Save it I'm here for her. Now sweetie it's best you to actually know what the fuck you talk about before opening that wide ass mouth. I had a lavish life before I met him hell I had it before you were even a thought. You don't know a damn thing about our marriage outside of the small disagreements since gossip girl over here can't keep his mouth closed." I glare back at my husband.

"Are you done?"

"No respect the adults in the room little girl. I'm not to fond of how you like keeping him all hours to so call work on music that hasn't come out besides that one sorry annoying ass song with drake soft ass. Just because you worked some of your island voodoo magic on them to get your dying goat ass voice surprisingly signed doesn't mean you run shit. And you starting today you will be home by ten...not 10:01 not 10:30 yo ass is in the muthafuckin house at 10:00 on the dot and if not I'm track you down and I'm gonna show out."

They both looked at me shocked. Can't blame them I've reached my limit with this chick. Disrespecting me and my marriage on the radio like she know shit about me? Uh I think the fuck not hoe!!

"Now pick ya face up and go work on that singing thing you trynna do." Pissed and all she still took her ass out of here like I said. "And you as you can see I've reached my limit with this whole situation so I want us to go to marriage consoling."