The Outing(12)

Camila

Holding up my phone I snap the picture quick

Holding up my phone I snap the picture quick. "Mymy why are you eating your shoe huh mama?"

 "Mymy why are you eating your shoe huh mama?"

She babbled something look right at me. Smiling I kiss her nose after posting the picture to my snapchat. Since both Chris and I are busy today we're splitting up the twins. The girls and Maurice are at school and Maliki will be in day care. I'm gonna take Mylan and Chris will have Morgan. That one is a handful so I know he'll enjoy his day. I will be with my sister and her rude as future mother in law for some kind of ladies day. Oh yeah I know all about her plans with that trick from the party. I still never got my hits in but whatever. From what I know we're just gonna get our nails done some shopping then everyone is getting together to celebrate max and Isabel engagement.

"Camila we gotta switch kids!" Chris came in holding Morgan out. "I want her now."

"Nah nah honey boo this is set in stone. What she do?" Pinching Morgan nose she squeals reaching for me.

"She broke my Rolex!"

"Which one?"

"That's not the point! This child is evil." He turned her to him frowning. "You made daddy very sad gigi...how you gonna fix this?" She smiled taking his chin hair pulling him to her putting her lips on his nose.

"Awwww see she sorry. Right gigi say sorry daddy."

"Dada dada!" He smiled giving up.

"I love you to. Come on sugar foot lets go boss people around." He tosses her up. "What you doing?"

"Ladies day with my sister and her bitch future mother in law."

Going in our room with him in tow I start to finish getting ready.

"Can I trust you to be good? Don't let daddy have to come up there and show out in front of people." He slipped pass me with a quick slap and grab of my ass.