Chapter 3

(No reason for this pic I just want to add this pic of Holland cuz she looks so pretty)

Ashley' POV
What the hell just happened this is literally too much for me. This Sean guy was just stabbed in the back by some weird guy with no mouth "what the hell" Kelly blurted out we all reeked of confusion and fear it was very overwhelming "was he on the list you were talking about" I asked Scott "yes he was and so was his family" Scott replied "and so are we" Liam chimed in while staring at Sean's lifeless body. I though being a werewolf would be fun I didn't know it came with all this shit "come on let's go" Stiles demanded opening his Jeep door "what about the body" Scott asked "um I don't know I'll call my dad and tell him but I really don't want to stay here and wait for the police" Stiles said "so just get in" he added. We all got in his Jeep and left "we're is the pack meeting tonight" I asked trying g to get everyone's mind off what just happened "um...the lake house" Stiles answered. Scott's phone started to ring "its Lydia" Scott said showing Stiles the phone, he glanced over quickly then focused back on the road "put it on speaker" Stiles said. Scott nodded then answered "hello" Lydia yelled "hey" Scott said raising his eyebrow "is Stiles with you" she asked "yes I'm driving we're on our way to the lake house" Stiles chimed in "when I call you answer your phone Stiles, anyways meet us at Deaton's instead" Lydia urged us. "What ,why, what happened " Stiles asked as he turned the car around "Malia called me and said she, Derek and Peter are at Deaton's cause Derek got hurt bad and she asked us to meet then there" Lydia explained "alright we're on our way" Scott said then hanged up the phone. "who's Derek, Malia and Peter" Kelly asked "you and Ashley won't know them, Derek and Malia left before I turned you guys they are apart of the pack and Peter is Derek's creepy ass uncle" Stiles explained to us. Scott gave him a look "what he's a creep" Stiles said.