Chapter 6

Stiles'POV
Right now we are all at Derek's loft for a pack meeting. After we saw that Parrish's name was on the deadpool we were gonna tell him but he was already gone at that same time I got a text from Scott about the pack meeting so we rushed over to the loft. "Where's Peter" Scott asked looking around. The fact the he isn't around makes me nervous, I don't trust him at all, he was and never will be a good person. Everyone looked over at Malia "don't look at me last time I saw him was yesterday" she claimed rolling her eyes " it doesn't matter right now" Derek yelled "who do we know that's on this list besides kira's mom " he added. "Um...I know Brett Talbot " Liam chimed in "how" Scott asked "we were in my old school Devenford prep together" Liam explained "also Jordan Parrish " Lydia said "he's a deputy at the sheriff station" I added "OK I think we should tell them and keep an eye on them" Scott proposed and we all nodded in agreement. "Stiles why are you worth the most out of all of us" Derek asked. This question has been bothering me since Lydia asked, I have no idea why I'm worth more, their kinda lucky anyways cause I'm probably gonna be killed first. "I don't know" I replied it was awkwardly silent after "is it weird that Peter isn't on the first to list" Lydia blurted out probably sensing all the awkwardness "why" Kira asked "cause most of the pack is on the first one" Lydia responded "hey guys its getting late you guys should go now" Derek said and we all left. As Lydia and I walked over to my Jeep she said "your welcome" and I knew she was talking about getting the subject off of me in the meeting, god I love her so much.

At Stiles house

Stiles dream
I was in the woods, it was cold and I was just walking around when someone ran by me I could tell it was a guy, for some reason I felt like I knew him and had to follow so I did. I stopped when I lost his scent then all of a sudden I was tackled to the ground by the same guy. I struggled but I managed to get him off of me. I still couldn't see his face but it look like he was getting ready to attack again when he was tasered by someone possible a hunter. To the hunter's and my surprise he wasn't effected it was like he absorbed all the electricity. The guy's eyes turned a red-orange color then he completely mauled the hunter. When he was done it was like a scene from a horror movie there was blood everywhere. The guy started to slowly turn around I was scared to see who it was. It was really dark so I used my other eyes to see who it was. What the hell its me and there is some type of aura around me.
End of stiles dream