Chapter 14

Kaitlyn's POV

i decided to ride with Scott and Stiles to this pack meeting "so are you in a pack" Scott asked me "ugh...not really" i replied "then who were those guys in front of your house in mexico" Stiles asked while keeping his eyes on the road "a pack im friends with made those them watch over me. A week earlier packs were getting ambushed by people looking for me" I explained to them "um... I think we know why these people were looking for you" Scott said as he fumbled through Stiles glove compartment. He pulled out a paper and handed it to me. i looked through the list of names til i got to mines "what is this" i asked shocked "a Deadpool of supernaturals in Beacon hills" Scott explained "ok but why am i on it...i haven't been in Beacon hills since the death of my family" i quietly said, god i hate even bring that up "i guess whoever made the Deadpool must of not known you left" Stiles suggested. All of a sudden the car stopped in front of a building "you ready" Stiles asked giving me a caring look "i guess...lets go" i said then got out of the car. As we made our way upstairs i already got Peter's scent and all the was flooding my mind was thoughts of killing him but unfortunately i can't, he deserves to die but if i killed him i wouldn't be able to live with myself. We entered the loft and saw Peter and two other people "hey who's she" a girl asked.

Stiles' POV

"Malia, Derek this is Kaitlyn" i introduced, they both her a small smile "what are you" Derek asked "um... a Hybrid like Stiles" she shyly said, i could she was kinda intimidated by Derek. In the corner of the room where Peter was we saw him roll his eyes "so did you always live in Beacon hills" Malia asked "when i was younger i moved" Kat explained "oh why" Malia asked. Peter smirked at Kaitlyn when Malia asked that "because of Peter" Kaitlyn said now glaring at Peter. The rest of the pack started to enter the loft "why because of Peter" Derek asked with his arms crossed "he killed my family" Kaitlyn said, everyone looked over to Peter "what" Malia said in shock "is that true" Derek asked Peter "yes i had too" he said "why" Scott asked "hybrids are known to always be dangerous so I killed her family before they became dangerous" Peter explained "and your not dangerous" I giving him a look "not as dangerous as you" Peter said. "So you would kill Stiles, Ashley and Kelly" Hailey asked "yes without hesitation" Peter answered glaring at me "I could say the same thing for you" I said aggressively "I dare you Stilinski" Peter said walking closer to me as his eyes turned blue then my eyes turned red in response, i was ready to kill him then and there it was like waves of rage were coming over me  "Peter stop" Derek yelled and so he did "everyone calm down I called this pack meeting because 2 more people died from the deadpool" Scott said. Shit pretty soon we're all gonna end up dead "did anyone tell Parrish about the deadpool yet" Hailey asked "no but i will today" I offered

Lydia's POV

Everyone went home after the pack meeting. Scott got a ride with Kira and Malia offered Kaitlyn a ride home. As i was going to my car Stiles  caught up with me "hey" he said then gave me a kiss, I was gonna give him some space cause i saw how mad he was because of Peter but obviously he's good "you wanna come with me to tell Parrish" he asked " sure... see you there" I said "Great" he said then ran over to his car.

At the Sheriff Station

When i got there Stiles was waiting for me outside, i walked up to him "ready" i asked "yep" he answered. We entered the station and looked around but Parrish wasn't there "Stiles he's not here" I said "he has to be i called my dad and he said Parrish was working tonight" Stiles replied confused. Stiles and I walked into his dad's office  "dad... Parrish isn't here" Stiles told him "he should be" the Sheriff said as he got up from his desk and  stepped out of his office "Deputy Haigh have you seen Parrish" the sheriff asked "No sir i haven't" the deputy answered "he's lying" Stiles whispered to me, i gave him a look "but why" i whispered and he just shrugged. "Sorry guys i don't know what happened to him" the sheriff apologized as he came back into his office, all of a sudden we heard the noise of someone pushing a door into a wall, we all rushed out of the sheriff's office to see Parrish in burnt clothes almost naked punching Deputy Haigh. "Parrish stop" the sheriff yelled but Parrish continued to punch him "you're suppose to be dead" deputy haigh said in fear " Parrish stop you're going to kill him" Stiles yelled. It was like something snapped in Parrish, he let the deputy unconscious body hit the floor and he turned to us. His eyes were glowing orange like flames "what's happening to me' he scared as his eyes went back to normal.

time skip

"Wait so i'm worth 5 dollars" Parrish asked "5 million" Stiles said holding up his hand showing Parrish his 5 fingers " I only make 40 thousand a year.... maybe i should kill myself" Parrish said, Stiles and I exchanged a look. "So im supernatural" he asked "yea" i said "are you guys" he asked looking at us weird, Stiles looked around to see if anyone was watching "yea we are but i don't wanna talk about this here so meet us here at 8 pm" Stiles said as he showed Parrish his red and orange eyes and wrote down the address of the lake house for Parrish " we'll answer all your questions there" Stiles added then we left the station.

hey guys im gonna to post again this week cuz i finished writing out this story for now idk if im gonna continue this or move on the my other story yet but anyways hope u enjoy this chapter