Chapter 7

Stiles'POV
Lacrosse practice went long. Coach yelled at me for being tried and for barley moving in practice. I walked out of the locker room with Scott when we saw Lydia "you ready" she asked eagerly "where you guys going" Scott asked "I need his help with something at the lake house" she replied "alright see you guys later" he said "later" I replied then he walked away. We walked over to my jeep "pass me the keys" Lydia demanded with her hand out "why" I asked confused "cause your not driving while you are this tired" she answered as she took the keys from me and got in the car. I did the same as she started driving, I leaned my head against the window "before you fall asleep can I ask you something" Lydia asked me "shot" I replied "why won't you tell me about your dream" she asked. I didn't reply "how long has these dream been going on" she added "for awhile" I replied trying g not to look at her. For most of the ride it was quiet, I sorta started to fall asleep until she pulled over "what's wrong" I asked as I raised my head "come on" she said. We got out my jeep to see a dead body with the head detached. As we got closer to the body Lydia held my hand "he was a werewolf, he was in a pack" I blurted out "and probably on the deadpool" she added. Not too far from the body there was a lacrosse stick "Lydia look" I said, as she walked over to me she hung up her phone "who was that" I asked "I called Scott he asked me to send him a picture" she replied as she took pictures. When she was done I made sure I grabbed the lacrosse stick "what are you doing with that" Lydia asked "who ever did this may have been on the lacrosse team" I said as we got back in to my jeep. When we hot to the lake house Lydia said "its late how about we just order some good and watch a movie" "sure" I replied.

Lydia's POV
We ended up watching  two movies and cuddling on the couch "Lydia I love you" stiles said "I love you too" I replied. We stared At each other for a second then it was like something snapped in the both off us the our lip collided. We kissed passionately in the couch for awhile then stiles picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs. He gently threw me onto the bed. He got on the bed and started kissing me again, he ended up on top of me "are you sure " hr asked me as he raised up his head and looked at me with his red eyes, I just nodded. He ripped off mine and his tops and threw it aside, I unbuttoned his pants and he took them off.