Chapter 4: The Plan

Hey hey HEYYYYYY bae

Sorry, if I made any mistakes in the last chapter (grammar and all).

Just remember that it's Wednesday ma dudes  

EhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH

~~~~~~~~~~

Kageyama felt like he just walked into his own grave. This could qualify as one of his lowest days, and now Oikawa was here to make fun of him.

What fun!

He guessed that his teammates were just trying to help, but calling Oikawa was possibly one of the worst moves ever.  Oikawa hated him throughout middle school, and he was on Karasuno's most-loathed team.  This to him was just stupid.  What could he do to help the current situation?  Besides, all of Oikawa's relationships have ended with tears.

Kageyama was standing at the entrance to this room, staring and trying to comprehend what this was. All of his team was smiling at him, in a sheepish and supportive manner, and trying to get him to step inside and sit down in the circle of chairs that was the main focus of the gym.

"Hurry up, Kageyama-kun," Sugawara cooed, as he motioned him towards the chair next to him. Kageyama stood still. Oikawa smirked.  "Come on Kageyama-kun, you'll never get Hinata with those kind of responses, and lack of initiative," he teased. Kageyama jumped and started to fume from embarrassment and anger. He was about to run up and punch him in the gut, when Daichi slapped him on the shoulder, turned to him, menaced and whispered, "Keep it together, Kageyama".

Why'd he have to do that? They were the ones who invited him to this, 'guidance council.'  What could they even do to help him? Still, silently fuming, he took his seat next to Sugawara. Then Daichi sat down next to him. Now he was between mom and dad, so he couldn't lash out at anyone who made fun of him.

He was doomed!

"Sooooooo," Sugawara started leading the conversation, with him being one of the more mature ones. "I'm sure you were all informed, but I'll repeat it anyway. This conference is dedicated to helping Kageyama win Hinata over, using only the smartest tactics that we know to get him out of the friend zone," he said in an oddly inspirational way.  Daichi then turned to the group and asked, "How about some suggestions to start?"

Then Oikawa raised his hand, and was called on.  "Okay, first off, there's no such thing as the 'friend zone.'"  Everyone gasped. "That's just called being a pussy and not taking risks with your emotions."

Nishnoya looked as if his spirit had been broken, and Tanaka was chanting something about fighting everyone if they thought this was true. 

Oikawa then continued, "Secondly, Kageyama, please explain why you like him, what your goals are, and your current relationship with him."  He then sat in a thinking position and waited for Kageyama to speak.

Kageyama was stunned by Oikawa's sudden commitment to this. But then, he did love gossip and relationship drama. Even better, about his former kohai, this was just too good. "Hey," Daichi called.  "We already gave you an explanation, what more do you need to know?"

"I want to hear the story from his perspective." Oikawa spoke to Daichi, while gesturing towards the black-haired setter.

Kageyama nodded towards them both, took a deep breath to calm himself down and then slowly started to explain the situation to Oikawa and the rest. Just like he did with Nishnoya and Tanaka, leaving his heart on the line for everyone to judge him accordingly. In reality, he just needed to get this off his chest.