Chapter 7: Resolve

Hinata was baffled when Kageyama grabbed his hand and had started to run out of the school, being pulled along to who-knows-where.

Hinata was really confused by the entire situation.  'First, Kageyama chases me around the school, then he runs into his classroom and gets some sort of gift, and now he's dragging me outside by the hand.  What is going on?'

Hinata allowed himself to be taken away by Kageyama. They walked down the stairs, through the hallway, and eventually out the back of the school, where he started to think about escaping.

Hinata was then brought out of his thoughts by Kageyama stopping and taking in a large breath of air. Kageyama then spun around quickly and was about to speak, when he noticed something.

Hinata...

Hinata....

HINATA AND HIM WERE HOLDING HANDS THE ENTIRE TIME!

Kageyama hadn't noticed when he had been walking, but they had been running and holding hands, LIKE LOVERS!

Kageyama jumped, blushed a bright shade of red and quickly let go of Hinata's hand. Hinata was again confused by Kageyama's odd actions, and by now he'd had enough of Kageyama acting so..

So....

Goddamned confusing!

Hinata tensed up and looked up at Kageyama with eyes that appeared to scream in pain. He then screamed, "STOP BEING SO CONFUSING!"

Kageyama was taken aback by this action, and then he got mad because Hinata, the guy who he was trying to apologize to, had yelled at him. Kageyama then retorted, "Huhhh, what do you mean? Dumbass." He then towered over Hinata, and glared at him, all traces of the blush gone.

Hinata then screamed out, "Take a look at yourself! First, you throw me off of you like I'm some sort of disgusting insect, then you curse my very existence, after that you chase me through the school, and now you've dragged me behind the school with some sort of bag thing! Now you're blushing!"

Kageyama then blushed and yelled, "I was not!"

Hinata then screamed, "See?!  And now you're yelling at me! It's all so confusing, and I'm stupid, so if you have a problem with me, tell me! 'Cause I won't understand if you don't tell me–"

*SLAM* Hinata's ears rang as he heard the sound of a hand hitting the wall beside him.  Hinata then jumped up in surprise, and gazed up to see a very pissed off Kageyama.

Kageyama glared at him for what seemed like forever, as Hinata began to shake and quiver in fear.

Kageyama then leaned down and whispered in Hinata's ear, "You're the one who's confusing me, dumbass."

Kageyama then forcefully shoved the bag into Hinata's hands, and snarled, "Open it. Now."  Hinata was very much afraid at this point, but with much hesitation and shaking hands, he began to open the gift bag.

Hinata grabbed the sparkly white tissue paper, incredibly slowly. He then softly began to try to pull it out of the gift bag as Kageyama watched and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And was still waiting with his hands still pinning Hinata to the wall.

.....

"GO FASTER, DUMBASS!!" Kageyama screamed at Hinata.

Hinata then shot up and began to tear the tissue paper out of the bag. The paper was in shreds around him, and Hinata now looked up at Kageyama as if to ask what is next.

Kageyama muttered harshly in Hinata's ear, "Look inside, idiot."  Hinata then swallowed nervously and peaked down into the bag.

Kageyama watched his expression when he looked inside, his expression changed from scared to confused. As he began to blush.

Hinata looked up and spoke quietly.  "What? What is this?" Kageyama smirked, and then replied with, "It's a gift, you dumbass."

Hinata, still bewildered, with eyes as large as dinner plates said, "Huh? F-For me?"

Kageyama answered, "Yup."

Hinata's eyes began to water as he clutched the gift tightly and muttered, "Thank you so much."

Kageyama smiled softly and said, "I knew you would like it."  He then moved his hands out of the pinning position and let Hinata have some breathing space.

Kageyama then remembered why he had bought the gift, to apologize to Hinata. He took a step back, breathed, and shot drown into a low bowing position and stuttered out "I-I-I... I sincerely apologize for my actions yesterday."

He then took a peek at his hand where he had written an apology paragraph – he had rehearsed it as well but this was a safety net. "They w-were uncalled for, and I g-g....gravel? At your feet for forgiveness," he rushed out, as he braced himself for Hinata's reaction.

Hinata was stunned. Kageyama asked him for forgiveness. Can pigs fly now too? Kageyama was even bowing to him. Him, of all people, the one who he is always insulting, and looking down upon him. His mouth dropped open, this is incredible!  He then got an idea, he smirked.

"Okay, I'll forgive you," Hinata said. Kageyama breathed a sigh of relief and had begun to stand back up, when Hinata exclaimed "BUT," Kageyama then jumped and then looked at Hinata in a confused way. Hinata then smirked and exclaimed again "BUT, you have to give me as many tosses as I want for practice, for a whole week!"

Hinata then beamed at him, which made Kageyama's heart quiver, and then Hinata puffed out his chest, like he was proud of something.

Kageyama then smirked and taunted, "I'll give you so many tosses, that you won't be able to stand tomorrow."

Hinata then screamed "I'm NOT GONNA LOSE!", and sprinted towards the gym. Holding the gift, eager to use it on the court.

Kageyama then ran after him yelling, "Dumbass, that's an unfair start."

Hinata then jumped up and took out the gift, a black and orange striped ball with the number 10 on it.

"I can't wait to spike this!" he excitedly exclaimed, as he stood right in front of the gym doors.

Kageyama smiled to himself, 'I'm glad he liked it,' before running up behind him, and rubbing his head affectionately, and saying "Yeah."

Hinata was surprised at first, but he enjoyed the feeling of his head being rubbed by Kageyama. He blushed softly and smiled super brightly at Kageyama before jumping up and yelling, "YAYY!!"

Kageyama blushed and hid his face in his hands. 'He's so cute,' he thought.
-----------------------------

Ohhhhhhh wowwwwwww THAT TOOK LEGIT FOREVER

I should probably put deadlines for this that way I can finish it before I'm 48.

Anyways pls star this shit, and you're totally welcome to give me your suggestions on how Kageyama should seduce Hinata!

Comments much appreciated, luv u boo <3