twenty one pilots

(the photo above obviously isn't mine but it was taken on the night I was there. I don't have the link for it so if it's yours or something and you want credit tell me bc I don't mind putting a link and stuff in pal)

yo so guess what happened to me on Thursday 21st April 2016????????¿

I WENT AND SAW TOP

AND THEY WERE SO AMAZING

it was the first concert I've ever been too and I was in the pit (that was the only option but I wanted to be there anyways) and it was all good. I could see fine from where I was which was yayayayaay!!!

I miss them so much now??? I was there and it just felt so good and the atmosphere was amazing

but now...

idk I need to go back I just feel sad not being there again. it was so so so so so so so fucking brilliant.

alSO THE OPENER WAS REALLY GOOD??? THEYRE CALLED E^ST AND IM NOT REALLY SURE IF ITS A BAND OR JUST A SOLO SINGER WITH SOME PEOPLE PLAYING INSTRUMENTS FOR HER. NEVERTHELESS SHE WAS AMAZING GO CHECK HER OUT.

there lots of super nice people around me in the pit also!!! and my feet were dead afterwards but that's okay.
I filmed most of it on snapchat bc lucky me, my camera ran out of storage. so, obviously, didn't get very good footage but I don't mind much. I'm just so happy I was able to go.

I'm so thankful for this band???? I love them so so so so so much and if you ever get the chance to see them (and you know their music ofc and you're a fan it'd be weird if you weren't a fan and you went I don't know why you would spend your money if you weren't a fan but anyways)
go see them if you like them heaps and get the chance!!! you will not regret it (hopefully. unless the pit is bad which it quite possibly can be).

but anyway sorry for thrusting this at you guys buT I HAD TO SPEAK ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE

and this isn't a public journal/rant book for nothing is it?

thank you for reading
and stay safe.
buh-bye!