just liz being sensitive

I haven't updated this in a while!! sorry 'bout that.

how are you, people who read this? are you fairing well? do you like me? or do you just read this to check up on me? maybe you just want something to read bc you're bored. if you're reading this bc you're bored, I recommend you find something better m8

I have been alright lately. I've been feeling very confused and kinda angry. it's prolly just me being stupid and annoying but that's how I feel.
idk but
usually whenever I get happy with someone irl they seem to find someone better than me??? idk like they'll say I'm still important or whatever but they're always more focused on someone else, someone better than me.
this happens to me with so many people??? like since I was what, 8? I guess I'm just not very interesting once you get to know me. (oh god I sound like I'm fishing for validation I'm not I just wanna write stuff and find comfort in the fact that someone's read it and might relate)

I mean I'm not unhappy and I'm glad there are people who talk to me anyways. but anyway my problems are inadequate compared to other people's and I should just calm down.

also I'm rlly bad at confrontation and I should start confronting people but I just don't have it in me.

btW any tips of making conversation??? I want to make some new friends bc new friends are great (until they realise I'm boring). anywho givE ME SOCIALISING TIPS IF YOU HAVE THEM AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. you see the attached picture?? yeah well that's mE if you give me some tips (unless you don't want me to raise your children it's alright) (when you try to make a joke but it falls flat)

gravel to tempo (Hayley Kiyoko) came ouT AND AHHHHH SO GOOD I love her so much she's so great

looK AT THE PICTURE ISNT SHE GORGEOUS??!! and so talented and lovely what the fuck. also gravel to tempo is rlly relatable bc I'm going through what she went through in high school rn kinda and I'm just glad it exists.

thank you for reading, have a nice night!! xoxo