??????

hello! which beebo are you guys? (image attached above). I'm fevre brempo tbh

reached 1K on psycho today
YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA thank you dear readers I love you all

I'm also planning another phanfic.

It's going to be sort of like a pastel!dan X punk!phil AU. A little different though.
Still going over it :)

I'm also currently writing the next chapter for psycho (hoping it'll be suffice) and listening to golden days by panic! at the disco
such a good song

I'm literally going to scream about death of a bachelor forever though it's such a good album

good on you beebo

I go back to school on Friday, so yay. I covered my books today, they're lookin pretty damn fine

Also! I'm reading this amazing book at the moment that I highly recommend. It's called 'The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer'
So it's about Mara Dyer, a little bit of a mystery, a little haunting, some might be scared I guess??
Anyway, Mara Dyer is suffering from PTSD after a trauma that she can barely remembered that killed her boyfriend and best friends. Very interesting.

Guess what happened the other night as well?
So, we had a blackout from 9:00 at night until 11:00 at night so we all stayed in the kitchen until about 10:00. I distinctly remembered leaving my earphones in the kitchen bc when I got to my room I was annoyed that I didn't bring them with me. Anyway so I went to bed and it was all fine.
Then, my mum had to go to work at around 6am. She goes to the garage to hop into the car and my earphones are there????????????  Did I sleepwalk bc I was thinking about them before bed??????????? Or is there a ghost in my house (doubt we built my house)?????
So that was weird.

Apparently people who listen to panic! are calling Impossible Year the new Northern Downpour?????? What?????? They're completely different songs, they sound different. They're both sad but no. You don't put them together. Just - no.

anyway, yay on 1K reads!!!!!!!!!!!

talk to you guys later xx