BACK STORY

Max has a sister that he never knew of tell a call from his parents 2 years after he moves to Washington. His sister he later found out has the name Skie. Witch means unique, insane , and a little crazy. Skie was kicked out of the house so max never got to meet her. She was living with an abusive dad and her mom left and her step sister Tarens and Step brother Jordan left because they could not take there dads abuse any more. Skie was 16 so she was still to young to be on her own. Time past and she was 18 and was in the attic and found and box of pictures and they were pictures of her and a guy. The guy she later found out was max., her bother. Skie did not know she was adopted and left to find him , talk to him , see him , she wonted to be with family and now she thought she would see real family .

note from author

hay my clowns, this is the first page of my ross and skie fanfic i real like this name and the story i have been thinking of for years and finally and going to wright it . Some of my friends told me to wight on this site cuz it is the best to wight fanfics. i caved and now am here please tell me in the comments of like this story if so i will update it every day. This is just the back story it gets better. hope you like it and see you next time in the first chapter.