Chapter 17: YAY!!!!!!

ROSS POV

So after i was done talking to Selena about stuff and went to get max and go to my office to talk to him. ''Ross i am busy whats up?'' Max said joking ''Well do you know Skies mom right?'' He looks at me and said ''Yay her mom is mine mom.'' the after saying that he laughs and said '' yay i know her mom what about her she left so i don't know a a lot about her.''   i look up from a picture of me and Skie at the beach ''i won't to find her mom and bring her hear.'' He slowly loses his smile .

(ROSS AND MAX YELLING AT ONE ANOTHER R-ROSS, M-MAX)

M: No Ross she hates her mom after she left her with that dumb ass dad of hers!

R: No i can tell she misses her mom a lot she even said she would love to see her mom again!

M: She dose not won't to see her mom ever she is mad that her mom left!

R: No that is what she wonted you to think i know she told me!

M: Fine call up her mom see what happens, but if she gets hurt in anyway your dead!

R: And if she is happy?

M: Then you were right.

(END OF FIGHT)

ROSS POV

 So i got Skies moms number and told her to stop bye, She said sure and is on her way i can't wait to see Skies face, She will be so happy, i hope my life is really on the line.

2 HOURS LATER 

its been two hours and i get told someone was here to see me. Then i hear a voice as sweet has Skies almost the same. I come out from behind the wall to see a women with light brown hair, like Skies, Green eyes, as amazing as Skies, Glasses, the same as Skies and then i look at the women's arm to see the same tattoo as Skie ''T.J.S.M for ever." I say ''hi i'm Ross whats your name?'' the women looks up at me and said ''i am Mary hi Ross your are the one that called me about Skie.'' That's when it hit me it was Skies mom.

NOTE FROM AUTHAR

Hay my clowns cliffhanger you will see what happens to Ross will max kill him or will Skie be happy. you will see next chapter well there's not to much i need to say so i will see ya in the next chapter BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!